for A gift, a gamble and a promise

1/24/2017 c5 Clearmens
Wonderful!
I am so excited by the story and the crazy naruto, I cannot find faults and cannot wait for the next instalments.

I like it

Thanks for a wonderfu fanfic
3/16/2016 c5 Kelborn Ordo
love it hope you continue.
7/12/2015 c2 Guest
for all your samurai and tradition crap you seem to forget that his name IS and SHOULD be Uzumaki. AS strong as Minato was, the Uzumaki made more enemies considering their fall. And it should be because it doesnt matter if it is from the mother, the child gets the surname from the most important parent. In this case, he gets a CLAN name, not from the guy who got a position of power or title
6/7/2015 c2 Guest
you do realize that he is named Uzumaki because he must be named Uzumaki right? When Minato married Kushina, he married into the Uzumaki clan, in other words, the child gets the most important surname, in this case' a clan name
1/19/2015 c5 Guest
Well done, I really like this story. The premise of the story and the writing are all wonderful. I was just wondering whether the growth of Sakura was minimal though (compared to canon)? I would have guessed that she would not have lost to Ino just based on how much the rest of Team 7 has gotten stronger.

Hope you update soon!
1/19/2015 c5 netesy1
nice update after 2 years, we get 2 new awesome chapters
1/18/2015 c5 Illuminated
Oooooh, you are going to load him up, eh? Don't forget to set a few obstacles for him! It's no fun to read a cakewalk!
1/18/2015 c2 Illuminated
You put a damn tear in my eye when you described Sarutobi kneeling before the boy, etc. I could totally sympathize with that action.
9/26/2013 c3 44Wacko12
keep going and Naruto should have just yelled at all those bastard and bitches
9/15/2013 c3 kingrobert84
doin awsome man whens update
6/20/2013 c3 mndstjohn
Looks good!
1/14/2013 c3 neoslucius
poor, poor Sakura

Can't even introduce herself properly before they are all dismissed.
1/15/2013 c3 scout360pyro
this is nice, very nice. The first two chapters alone showed me the potential of this story, and the newest one does not disappoint. In some ways, parts of the story sort of 'grate' in my mind, like there is something about it that is not flowing smoothly. However that is nothing you should have to care about. What I am talking about is so subtle that I am not entirely sure where the problem originates. It could be because you have yet to settle into the flow of the story, or more likely, I have yet to settle into the flow of it. The way you go about doing things is new to me, something I have not seen before in Naruto fanfiction. It is logical, it makes sense, yet no one else seems to have done it before, or if they have did not continue the story at all. If you also feel the story is a bit clunky, don't worry. I have seen some truly great stories start out the same way and grow better and better as the author got more and more into writing the story. Other times i am just too used to reading a particular author's style of writing and find it jarring to read someone elses. Either way, thumbs up for this story so far, and I'm glad to see you continued it.
1/12/2013 c3 Sinewyk
Just to share the point of view from Kurama :

We don't know what he did pre sealing, except that somehow he got mindfucked by Madara and then restrained, then sealed during the Shodai/Madara fight. Apparently for a very long time, because Mito was old. Then, his first container dies, and he is immediately transfered to Kushina, with apparently the seal effect is that he was staked to a rock for around 10-15 years. Then, on the day of his release, he immediately get mind fucked again by Tobi this time, and is set on Konoha.

He finally gets released to find himself in a fight against Konoha, instead of retreating he pwns them all, because damn it, all those fuckers tried controlling him, take this mother fuc***. But, he overextends, and finds himself against the fourth and his wife (in which he was staked for 15 years).

He gets restrained while observing that they are preparing to seal him AGAIN his their child, WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE GUYS. Then, he loses half of his power by the fourth death god seal, THAT'S MINE OMFG ! And just before getting sealed in Naruto, there's a moment of weakness from Kushina. It's not from anger, or hate (well maybe), but I rather see it as "normal". They tried to seal him AGAIN, and he tried to seize his freedom. And they sacrificed themselves to keep him sealed & protect their son. Kushina could have lived with her son without sealing the kyuubi. But no, they again considered him as a tool.

I'm eager for the moment Naruto realize Kurama tried to do what everyone would have done : fight for freedom.
1/12/2013 c3 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
23 Page 1 2 Next »