FanFiction.Net
for Darker Future

9/25/2013 c4 Deflow
Why are you nerfing trunks?
8/27/2013 c4 de
Please add romantic lemon scenes. Thank you. Is this story theme is trust?
8/27/2013 c4 Guest
Love it. How close are you to fully rewrite your other story. Plaese add ria to that story please.
8/23/2013 c4 Guest
Poor trunks. Tsunadere are troublesome. Lol
8/23/2013 c4 Guest
Not bad. Trunks is not battle ready and needs a backbone
8/22/2013 c4 asredwer
Nice chapter. I liked the whole incident that happened in this chapter. It was very entertaining to read and I liked how it turned out.

That teleporting contractor seems to be a big annoyance for Trunks. Hopefully he tries to learn more about contractors so that he can better deal with them without risking those around him.

I look forward to reading more.
8/22/2013 c4 2SKYS
Ah yes. Good to see that this hasn't died. Well, the wait was worth it. Hope to see more soon! Great work!
8/18/2013 c3 Guest
You should make a rewrite of this story.
7/9/2013 c3 Guest
I request that you make a rewrite of this story. You nerfed Trunks power. Trunks in his base form can destroy a planet just using 1% of his power.
4/1/2013 c3 Guest
Interesting plot and chapter. Please stop making trunk look weak. We all know trunks can beat everyone in this story. Even someone from dragonball z with power level low as 10000 to 20000 can destroy a planet if they chose to do to so. This is just constructive criticism. Just trying to help you out. Blessed day.
3/13/2013 c3 5MysticXHope
This was amazing! I know it's been a while since you wrote this story, but you should definitely continue!
12/20/2012 c3 1kidneysrgood
I a bit confused. This trunks is a bit too conciliatory for hard faced fighter who saved humanity. I was expecting him to tell them to shove it or else.
10/22/2012 c3 asredwer
Very nice. Trunk's interrogation was fun to read. It was funny seeing everyone's reactions to his story. I wonder how much trouble Trunks will give Kirihara, intentionally or not, since I think it is likely that he will be with her team.

I look forward to reading more.
10/17/2012 c3 9Mappadouji
Fanfreakingtastic! is what this fic is. Though the scene where Trunks having problems dodging an attack coming at the speed of sound makes no sense since the Z fighters are able to reach and move many times that speed. But I guess you would have to down grade Trunks' speed to keep him from blitzing every enemy insight and allowing the story to move along.

Well, I guess all I have to say is I can't wait for the next chapter and I should take a look at your other works.
10/17/2012 c3 2SKYS
Nice. Was waiting for an update, good work!
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »