FanFiction.Net
for Darker Future

8/1/2012 c2 asredwer
Very nice. I wonder how those two contractors knew about Trunks and where he landed. I am currently suspecting that girl that Hei knows that can travel in time of being behind this. Although I can't think of what she would want Trunks for, if she is behind it. I also wonder how Trunks will get the time machine back, assuming the two contractors can take it.

I think that it will be interesting to read both Trunks and Kirihara as they learn more about each other and Trunks learning about contractors.

One other comment I wanted to make is about the price contractors pay for using their abilities. I didn't notice either of the two doing anything that could be considered their price, so I thought I would mention it.

I look forward to reading more.
7/31/2012 c2 2SKYS
Yeah...This is...EPIC! Please continue! I really want to see what you have in mind! (completely forgot that Trunks wasn't the only time traveler...)
7/27/2012 c1 SKYS
Nice one! Can't wait to see what you're planning to do with this!
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
Excellent story so far. Keep up the good work
5/26/2012 c1 asredwer
Good start to the story. The setup for Trunks using the time machine again was very well written.

I think I know what caused the issue for the travel date in the time machine. I haven't seen Darker than Black in a while, but if I remember correctly one of the characters can travel back in time. I am pretty sure that it was Hei's former partner.

I do agree with your comment in the AN about some contractors being a threat to Trunks. I can think of two at the moment.

The one that can switch the places of objects. I think he was in the first episode and he switched some woman's heart with a chunk of concrete. The second one pretty much caused whoever she was looking a to die.

I look forward to reading more.
5/25/2012 c1 The Tell-Tale Man
That story you've wrote that Ichigo deafted the wounded Issa was just amazingly great so please keep up the next chapter to see what happens.
36 « Prev Page 1 .. 3