for Dark Little Secret

8/29/2020 c1 Guest
Damn, this is good. Would love a sequel on his reaction when he finally succeeds in getting her completely back to life.
6/5/2014 c1 3sunev.31
Byakuya planning something sexy, dark secrets are too sensual.
9/7/2012 c3 KShadeslady
This was delightful, intriguing and a very interesting twist on reincarnation, her soul coming back to her old body again. I think with a few tweaks you will get the result you are looking for.
8/13/2012 c2 D
So is maya hosanna in her next life? And byakuya bringing her back to life in soul society is killing her in her new life? Its an interesting topic... I've never read anything like this before. I can't wait to see what happens.
8/8/2012 c3 6xZigZag
Nooo!
Don't leave it at the cliffhanger D:
Quick, give me spoiler!
Or at least UPDATE!
Update or I'll raid your fridge (and you better have chocolate)!
8/6/2012 c3 1Momo9096
Keep updating this story please I love it!
8/5/2012 c3 8fjcovington
This is a wonderful chapter :)
7/2/2012 c2 Guest
ME LOVES THIS. CONTINUE
6/26/2012 c2 byasana lover
Yay! I love dark fics. I love this pairing so hard. Is Hisana going to find out Byas been having sex with her body? Lol
6/26/2012 c2 scarlett scribe
wow..that is some top-notch thinking hun. ur writing is so impressive and the plot is so dissimilar than any other before. great job! u have certainly captured my attention so far :) but i do have two questions for you: is maya the reincarnated form of hisana? and is this heading towards byakuya/oc as a pairing?

can't wait for the next update! :)
6/25/2012 c2 fjcovington
A very interesting concept/story line you have going. It's very unique and I like it, a lot. I'm looking forward to reading more.

-LT
6/25/2012 c2 Nightheart
The first chapter would have stood well on its own, but this second chapter was just what I was hoping to get and more. I can't wait to read what happens next!
6/22/2012 c1 50Nightheart
*in admiration* niiiice! Kudos!
6/7/2012 c1 14EvanSol0919
Is is strange that I'm getting a necrophilia feel from this story?
6/1/2012 c1 34215
u knw that 1ce in a while u read this heart-wrenching, jaw-dropping, utterly incredible story which keeps on going round ur head 4...hmm..let's say the next 3 weeks or so and practically achieves in distracting u from everything and anything? well, in the case of this story, that seems 2 be xactly IT! how u managed 2 write sth this unique is beyond my comprehension but u have successfully accomplished in stunning me 2 awed silence..this is simply amazing and um literally begging u 2 continue this cuz this is prolly gonna nag me 'til the end of my days..this story is a piece of jewel and u only find these 1ce in a while so hats down 2 u (well..if i was wearing a hat but u get the point ri8? :P) thank u so much 4 writing sth this amazing *wipes tear* and um really vouchin continue this..hey i got xams so do a girl a nice lil' favor and relieve me from all the suspense and this desperate craving for MORE XD pls do consider it and a friendly pat on the back 4 u hun :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »