for To Never Die

5/17/2017 c3 5kyuzi4869
Please continue author saaaaaan
6/16/2016 c3 Brazilwolf
Well that was definitely a interesting story. Love the way Ichigo met Naruto as well as how he thought of Naruto. I hope there will more
5/22/2016 c3 Chubaaka
Realy nice Story you got there.
Please update as soon as possible.
2/3/2016 c3 Severine Luna
This is so great! Hoping for an update soon :D Oh, and are you planning to do a time-skip? Like, to when Ichigo is 15 or something?
12/20/2015 c3 11Codename-SN
Eh... are you not continuing this fic?
11/30/2015 c3 ErikaMorow
i love this :) please write the new chapter real soon!
10/30/2015 c3 9a shadow of the heart
There are people who can say this more adequately, but please please please continue. This is the first crossover that I've read for bleach and Naruto, and I need more...
7/23/2015 c3 Guest
Please continue
7/21/2015 c3 KK
Is this going to continue?
6/14/2015 c3 LadyKG
OKAY PLEASE TELL ME YOU PLAN ON CONTINUING THIS FIC!? PLEASE! I neeeeed more of it, I can't give an honest indepth review of it as there are only three short chapters but from what i've read it is really good and the characterization so far is spot on! Love it and can't wait for another update!
3/20/2015 c3 Tia
Hi! Ok, so, I want to thank you! I didn't want to read Naruto crossover with Bleach fanfictions until I tried yours! I love your story! Please update!
3/8/2015 c3 5Lyoth737
a new chapter! And I like it
Is the junior chef only temporary or is he hired on the job?
(And probably takes the shop over later? I wonder how much it would influence Ichigo's favourite food preferences... ;) )
2/27/2015 c3 BLANK17
Are you ever going to update previous stories
2/25/2015 c3 Nycel
are you going to be updating more constantly or is it going to be yearly
2/17/2015 c3 Orange3WhiteSkew
Yay! Thank goodness it's not an inactive fic. Another awesome start/idea for a fic. :)
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »