for Let the good times roll

7/20/2012 c1 ccase13
Those two singing Karaoke would be a hilarious scene.
5/29/2012 c1 234Chick Feed
Excellent image of the pair rocking the bar, great that it's the "oldies" having the fun!

Chick xx
5/29/2012 c1 965Dizzo
Heehee, Bobby and Rufus would make such a fantastically gruesome double act, such a shame we didn't see more of them.

Love this lots x
5/29/2012 c1 4LastBishop
Long live BOBBY AND RUFUS!
5/29/2012 c1 331983Sarah
LOL, sounds like Bobby and Rufus had a bit more fun then they bargained for! Love it, in fact, would love seeing it as a full story!
5/29/2012 c1 218MeAzrael
Ooookayy :-) On some days it might even be better to awake as a ghost, right? At least they shouldn't have a bloody hangover. I can't decide if that might be a "Bobby's personal version of paradise" dream or a snippet of days long gone :-)

Thanks anyway - I'll miss the guy so much!

Hugs

xx Kate
5/28/2012 c1 396Amberdreams
Bwhahah I love Rufus and Bobby the double act, it's a damn shame both of them have been killed off before they gave us this scene (or maybe we can have this in heaven...?)
5/27/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Heh heh!Excellent!
5/27/2012 c1 36Sci F.I. Warper
Those two would...*sigh* it's like an older, still not mature version of Sam and Dean. Lol.
5/27/2012 c1 125Tifaching
Hahaha! Oh I can just see Bobby and Rufus singing Wheel in the Sky!

Lovely use of the prompt!
5/27/2012 c1 8Sharlot
OMG, I want Karaoke!Bobby and Rufus right this VERY instant! Journey? ROFL! These boys are just too funny. I want a spin-off and I want it NAO! Loved it puddin'!