for All of the unsaid

9/14/2003 c2 1carbytothecore
Write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write
8/10/2002 c1 Zoe
hey it was so cool. I am on my seat! quickly finish it!
7/25/2002 c2 3lyns
oo, i like this! its good! i like the bit where their conversations link in! it was like on sailing away when abby was on the phone to luka and carter was on the phone to rena and it looked like they were calling each other. that was so cool! keep going.
6/12/2002 c2 Joe Mc Ewing's Girl
I liked what you did with this chapter! Somehow I don't think Luka would be to happy about Abby and Carter kissing but...it's still a really good story! Update soon!
6/5/2002 c2 4coffeeandpie
"you two are obviously crazy for each other"~ I loved that line from Susan...Your fic is just getting good, keep going, longer chapters! :)
6/5/2002 c2 kp
i find it very hard to believe any guy would talk to another about a kiss, especially carter talking to luka.
6/5/2002 c2 kp
6/5/2002 c2 carby luver
This is really good! Keep up the good work
6/5/2002 c2 Emily182
Continue please!
6/5/2002 c2 8Natalie
I like how you made it like they like to do on the show, with the conversations matching up. But, personally, I think Carter would've talked to Susan, and Abby...I dunno. But not Luka. There's too much history there. And he and Carter aren't exactly on the best of terms. But I like where it's going. At least it's not one where they're all happy right away. It's pretty realistic.
6/5/2002 c2 Poodle
Great job! I really like this fic! I don't think that Luka would be that cool about Carter and Abby together but...I wish he would be. I love that song! It reminds me of last summer and completely fits this story! I can't wait for the next part! Carby forever!

Poodle
6/4/2002 c1 melika
good keep going!
6/4/2002 c1 carbyluver
Good start so far, please continue!
6/4/2002 c1 Dr.Carter'sGirl