for Will You Go Out With My Big, Green AlterEgo?

12/11/2013 c17 Guest
Updating is good. Hulk is also good. Me like Hulk!
12/9/2013 c17 wyant14
This is seriously amazing! It's hilarious and I want more!
12/7/2013 c3 Guest
I absolutely love this story!. It had me in stitches and ,making funny mewling noises. MAKE SOME MORE!.Really loved it!
Fiona
12/2/2013 c17 10Iwannabegoldnrumpeled
Such an awesome story! I love it, look forward to more from these two. Hulk is adorable. :)
11/30/2013 c17 3lacorsetiere
I am really enjoying this. Not a 'ship I normally read, but it works here. I especially love the Hulk POV.
11/23/2013 c17 1sparkling unicorn
This story is freaking awesome.

I love everyone in this story, you wrote them so well! Stark's and Darcy's dialogue are so funny and sound really probable. They made me laugh out loud. And Bruce is so adorable! I love him.

Hope you update soon! I'll be waiting!
11/18/2013 c17 cinnamin
Totally love hulk now that's to you :)
11/17/2013 c17 10summerlove-jls
I love this story. I usually ship Loki/Darcy but I do love a sweet Dr. Banner. I love the Hulk POVs in this too. Great job and I hope you have a chance to give us more.
11/11/2013 c17 rainystv
Just finished reading the story again from start to finish and it's even better the second time around. I remember your life is kind of crazy I hope everything's okay. You are an amazing writer and I hope you get a chance to finish the story. Best Wishes.
11/8/2013 c1 3PendantOfGoddes
Great start!
11/4/2013 c17 3MythologicalMango
This was amazing! I can't wait for the next installment!

ft
10/26/2013 c17 Mo
OMG, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER, AND IF YOU DON'T MAKE MORE OF IT, I SWEAR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MURDER YOU. Okay, maybe not, I'm not that creepy, but whatever, you get the point. UPDATE!
10/11/2013 c11 Guest
intersting concept
10/3/2013 c17 1RexNihil
This is an amazing story. Darcy (who is freaking gorgeous) taming the green rage monster. Amazing.
9/30/2013 c17 ekkiperla
i love this fic. it ao fluffy and funny and bruce and Darcy paring is awesome. keep op the good work
1,002 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »