for Will You Go Out With My Big, Green AlterEgo?

10/6/2019 c4 reptoholic
awesome
10/6/2019 c1 reptoholic
hahahaa
10/11/2018 c17 PhillyGirl27
Loved this story! Your Darcy was perfect: a mixture of determination, humor and acceptance which was just what Bruce needed. Your Hulk adored his 'Pretty' and your Hulk POVs were spot on! Fantastic tale. Thanks! - Kathy
10/3/2018 c13 1MessyBrownCurls
Am more of a poet not an author, so I know quite less of writing style. Though as a reader I find reading through same stuff a bit tedious. It was a bit boring in the beginning but nice enough by the end. The story line is strong as is the grammar.
9/30/2018 c17 deathwearsblack
Please update.
9/16/2018 c17 geenakmom
Wow! I adore this story. Fingers crossed you always come back to it.
8/23/2018 c6 10monochre
Darcy is so cute for Bruce! I approves!
7/19/2018 c17 2acrite
I really love Darcy, even if she was a one~two time character. The fandom will never forget her. Also, I absolutely love your take on Darcy's and Bruce's relationship, and though I'm not sure if you'll ever come back to this, know that you at least have one completely satisfied reader.
6/21/2018 c17 VividVideoGeek
Well, I'm guessing you've abandoned this story because it's been years since you updated. I thought what you had written was pretty good. It's nice to see Darcy written as more developed character. I liked the way you portrayed Bruce. It's obvious that you only tolerate Jane. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed what you'd written. It's a shame that you didn't finish it. Thanks anyway.
6/11/2018 c7 22Altiria-Aty
*squeals* Okay yup, I am sold! this is just- AH my heart cannot handle this amount of fluff! The Hulk is precious! he brought her a pop tart truck! EEEEEK!
5/24/2018 c2 Guest
Have you made an m rated version of this pairing?
4/5/2018 c17 125b