for Will You Go Out With My Big, Green AlterEgo?

7/2/2017 c17 ninaaaaa
Update? I really love your story
7/2/2017 c17 4DreamFeathers
I know that it has been a long, LONG time since you've last updated this story ad highly likely note likely to. But I just wanted to say that you've written a highly enjoyable fic, and managed to portray Banner oh so adorably!
In a way, you left it nicely, an open ending that could be read as "the end", but also open that who were the attackers who thought kidnapping Darcy was a bright idea, and also there's been more movies out to bend into. :) But one can always hope for more.
5/29/2017 c17 roseokwerekwu
wooohoooo. awesome. thanks ever so much for this
5/17/2017 c17 faheem.sherwani
love this story...absolutely amazing...
Rating 10/10... plz continue...
...Very good read...anyone who says otherwise are stupid...
4/5/2017 c17 2ForeverTheValentine
This was such a good read! I absolutely LOVE Darcy, her interactions with Bruce, and the general sort of background rambling chaos of the fic. And I say that to say that there's always something happening, and I find myself waiting for the next surprise to come up, or the other boot to drop (even when I thought they were both on the floor already). Darcy absolutely slays me, and Tony's no small fry either. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to see Bruce as anything other than adorably shy, awkward teenager in a man's body ever again.

I really hope that you come back to this fic and complete it because now you've got ME hooked on this pairing. Your writing is hilarious and witty, and still manages to be deep enough to not make the fic a sort of parody (which I wouldn't mind either because duh).

I'll be looking forward to the next update!

Signed,
A Fan
3/12/2017 c1 Guest
Please update soon
1/11/2017 c17 Inu Tashiro p
This soooooo needs to be updated
12/17/2016 c17 5dragongirl92
I love this. It is very entertaining and well written. looking forward to more
11/16/2016 c13 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
Even without the super explicit stuff, I think this chapter deserves an M rating. As does the rest of this fic - the insinuations and other suggestivity meen that teens wouldn't understand all of it anyway. Deserves to be classified as adult.
11/15/2016 c5 TimeyWimeyBadWolf
I love the name Moppy. It suits him.
10/16/2016 c17 4Lilly Potter ml
:D
10/14/2016 c6 Guest
This story is SO awesome except for the hate you seem to have for Jane Foster (or maybe you hate Natalie Portman...?). She's belittling Darcy...? It's like you didn't watch the movies or think that two women can have a friendship. I feel a bit sad about your life if you think that women can only snark at each other, or be frenemies.

You keep introducing elements that make Jane seem like a b!tch for zero reason!

And you are writing Bruce more and more like a teenager girl than a grown man! He's snarky, going out of his way to encourage Tony to piss her off, enjoying her being frustrated and annoyed.

So much for the Bruce we know from the movies who was at his heart going out of his way to help people.

Jane is a smart scientist , working with two other smart scientists. Not a bunch off a-hole teenage boys playing pranks on her.

And the sad thing is that you write that Bruce encouraged Tony to the point where he causes a potentially deadly explosion - and Bruce is not sorry for it at all! The explosion could have killed tony and Jane. All for some fun annoying a woman who is trying to work?! Bruce doesn't seem to care if Jane was hurt in an explosion that he helped cause.

Not the Bruce from any movie we saw.

These little sniping petty things detract from the character of Bruce and make him seem like a petty teenage boy (or girl) than the tortured soul that he is.

Bring back the Bruce we love, stop hating on Jane foster!
10/14/2016 c3 Samantha
Love this story overall, but the section putting down Jane Foster's looks and Bruce's inner thoughts feels really really out of place.

First: Natalie Portman is gorgeous!

Second: a 40 year old man does not sit around thinking catty thoughts about thin women scientists. A 40 year old man in an emergency situation has better things to think about.

I noticed that you didn't have Bruce thinking Pepper was too sharp and thin. And Gwynneth Paltrow probably weighs 5 lbs more than Natalie Portman even though she is like 10inches taller!

Third: it feels like a consolation to Darcy's figure, like you are drawing attention to Jane's thinness in order to draw attention to Darcy's curves-as if the reader has to be TOLD that darcy's curves are awesome rather than knowing it anyway. Like you have to put someone down to make Darcy seem better. It's unnecessary and pulls the reader out of the story.

As a curvy girl myself, I have to force myself to not constantly compare myself to thin girls.
Celebrate the many shapes we Women come in (just like the moves do) without the negative thoughts! Pepper and Jane are thin/gamine: Natasha and Darcy are curvy with boobs! Men love all those shapes too!
10/3/2016 c17 1ForEver-A-DayDreamer
Come on! Keep going lol
9/26/2016 c3 Vvvvvvvvv
Ummmmm Bruce was hardcore body shaming towards dr. Foster. Pretty out of character and not ok in general (in my opinion). Also suggesting that she has no value other than looks- she's a genius scientist? Does her appearance matter? Thor could love her for any number of reasons besides her body type. Kinda took me out of the story and I could get past it. Your writing is good but yeah that bothered me a lot.
1,002 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »