for Will You Go Out With My Big, Green AlterEgo?

5/28/2012 c1 moshimoshi
I love it! Please say you're writing more chapters.
5/28/2012 c1 1link55-06
I love how you write the characters especially Darcy's inner monologue. Hulk in love are so cute. I pity Banner. He will be teased to death by Starks :) Huh? The story complete? NOOOOO! I need more. This story beg a sequel. Please do one, I'm begging you.
5/28/2012 c1 7TheDreamerLady
I think you did a great job getting into Darcy's character.

And I had a great time laughing at what went down. So I'd really enjoy it if you'd update soon.

I want to watch Bruce continue to squirm.

Amanda
5/27/2012 c1 2Chaidiamond
Hi. Could you please continue? Soon? I am really enjoying this! Looking forward to an update! :]
5/27/2012 c1 32summerlover1
Definitely love it! Please please consider continuing this!
5/27/2012 c1 1ValkyrieNyght
Oh goodness. This was truly wonderful and amazing. Darcy always was a true badass. Go her. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
5/27/2012 c1 1Coralinthium
XD Bahahahaha, I LOVE this. I've seen a quick mention of a Bruce/Hulk x Darcy pairing in a story before (but sadly have forgotten which one it was in), and I've been thinking about how cute they look together, and this just made my day. More, please? Either continuing this or doing another story involving the pair (Trio? Threesome?)...yes? ┬┐Por favor? Bitte? Please?
5/27/2012 c1 SpaceHead3
Most interesting... I look forward to more.
5/27/2012 c1 Souzou the Insane
Hahaha! Oh this was very entertaining for me. Thank you, lol.
5/27/2012 c1 Soup
Haha priceless please continue
5/27/2012 c1 Piper
I really like this stroy and I want you to keep writting plz do it for me even if I'm the only one who wants you to do it for me! Best story!
5/27/2012 c1 SarahCon
Ohhhhhh man that's funny!
1,002 « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67