for No More a Savage Life: Chapter Three

8/1 c163 Guest
What does this mean?!
Omg
7/21 c163 Guest666-69
Can't wait for more. It's nice to read Clarice & Hannibal playing cat and mouse with each other again along with Popil. I can't wait to read what Hannibal has done but I imagine the writing on the walls wasn't there before.
6/23 c1 Guest
Excellent!
6/11 c162 Francesca
Let me get this straight. Hannibal deceived his own wife to cover his own devious plan, or rather made her his alibi without her knowledge, followed by Dee?
I decided to wait for the further chapters and not to express my thoughts too hastily. It now depends on the further course...
Drop the next chapter soon please! Thank you so much!
5/24 c161 Guest
This was an absolute masterpiece! You are definitely one wonderful writer! Thank you a billion.
I love everything. Now, I am so curious, if H will leave or do something ”stupid“ (I really hope not).
Clarice was wonderful and very brave! She truly proved once again her love for her family.

i can’t wait for the next chapters...
5/14 c161 Guest
Wow, I didn't see that coming! Popil is on for it now and no mercy will be shown by H or Clarice after what he's done.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Edith #Besties
5/13 c161 TPalesh
Wow. That was fucked up for real. The gall of Popil to go as far as to disrespect the Lady. Well, we will se how H is gonna deal with that. As always, an exciting chapter! Thanks for posting.
5/7 c160 Guest666-69
Maddening cliff hanger .
5/6 c160 TPalesh
What a wonderful but also mean cliffhanger! I'm hooked! Thank you for keeping this up. This chapter was, as always, a perfect mix of emotional and exciting. Much love from Germany!
5/5 c160 ErikaconlaK
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/1 c159 Guest
ONCE again, very good chapter! Thank you so much. Look forward to the next one...
12/31/2020 c159 TurnsWithUs
Fun chapter! I enjoyed having some time with just Clarice and Ardelia. I liked seeing Clarice at work too. Happy new year! Good luck in 2021.
12/18/2020 c158 TurnsWithUs
Good chapter! It was nice to see the kids again. I look forward to seeing what Clarice is up to. Happy holidays! Stay safe!
12/17/2020 c158 CherryPieWhy
Thrilled, as always, to see an update. It did not disappoint. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
12/13/2020 c157 Edith
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see how this plays out. I literally just watched SotL this evening and then read this chapter! Love it
1,441 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »