for Unconditional

5/4/2015 c1 Rayfe
Heroic Leo is heroic. Thanks for a nice story.
2/12/2014 c1 2Valmariel
Love this one-shot.

And one of the Katy Perry's newest song was titled "Unconditionally" by the way :P
10/17/2013 c1 gamemanj
That's a *coughs* little *coughs* one shot.I say *coughs* because it's...well...the bottom tells all.
I had thought that the "worst mistake" was something else at ,it was a boyfriend who cared near nil compared to of those stories where the common Aeris and Leo pairing is a result,but different to the rest mainly because Leo actually did something major in the story to cause it-an act of "major" I mean avoiding Aeris getting hurt,risking himself horribly in the process and indeed getting hurt of ,wait,Awkward...that's going to be one of the ones where I ask a few questions about what insane idea was in Aeris's head...you'll of line.
10/5/2013 c1 12chibinekogirl101
Just thought you should know Unrequited means loving someone who doesn't love you back. I think the word you want is unconditional. :3
5/30/2012 c1 6Curtisimo
Me gusta.

Es W├╝nderbaar.

Third foreign phrase for I like this.
5/29/2012 c1 3Deep Sea Anchor
I like it. I like it a lot. Very well done. I do so love the one-shots that you do and this was no exception. Be careful though, if you keep raising the bar like this then the universe will eventually implode.
5/28/2012 c1 4yayleo