for Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

3/4/2014 c1 mamita
Hi, I like your fic, Ron often here, although it will not add insurance or close the door for anyone to see them, although I do not like that Ron is the key to my Ron is the person who has to see it high or big?, plus some of his brothers are bigger and taller than Ron, and more experienced, Ron is more shy and innocent, and it shows and you see, I like the couple HarryxRon, although Harry is silly sometimes, and I do not like much, but in that combination, but my favorite couple is CharliexRon continues so, I hope you do more of Ron fics with his brothers, lol, thanks.
12/20/2006 c1 Fishheads
I'm a red head!

... wheres my Potter man to sweep me of my feet
12/4/2006 c1 135Rivulet027
Lovely last nice. Nice series.
5/7/2006 c1 2maison de neener
Ha! That was totally amazing. It made me giggle so hard. Snape is wonderful. I loved the last line. Amazingamazing! -adds to favorites-
6/3/2005 c1 38Sapphire Dragons
*squees happily* Oh, excellent indeed!

Squee factor: 9/10
2/23/2005 c1 13I Write Tragedies
I didn't expect to like this story because I despise Harry/Ron pairings. It just seems like incest to me because they are as close as brothers... However, despite my dislike of the ship, I did enjoy the story. Severus was out of cannon but I suppose that was to be expected considering that this is a Humour/Romance fic.

I especially liked the very end when Severus said "It seems that gentlemen prefer blondes... but Potters prefer redheads." I also liked that you made Severus and Lily friends although it was not very believable.
2/12/2005 c1 8Played the Painter
FK: It's good, Miss Quoth! I've read alot of your other stories that you had written with someone on AFF, too...

Aharon: You know if you're mom knew you read things like this, she'd kill you right?

FK: Shut up...
1/7/2005 c1 32Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv
*snickers admists giggles* funny! ^_^' hehe

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

h t t p : / / hometown.aol. com/anyasimbi/media. html

h t t p : / / groups.yahoo. com/group/simbifanfic

h t t p : / / geocities. com/simbiani/hp. html

h t t p : / / fanfiction. net/c2/991/1/1/
8/26/2004 c1 2lumberjackwitch
Hahaha...loved it! Made me laugh quite a bit...Snape is awesome. And the nookie was pretty good too. ;) lol...
7/26/2004 c1 Sheda Lunestar
Oh. My. Ra. This was great. No, beyond great. I'm more of a Draco/Harry fan at heart but the Ron/Harry pairing seems quite interesting, judging from what I've just read. Oh, and you write a heckuva good Snape. You definitely hit the nail with the hammer on his dialogue...and that last line is just PRICELESS.
6/25/2004 c1 4Alice Dodgson
WONDERFUL! I loved it almost as much as its sequel. You *are* going to continue this series, right? Because methinks that you have way too many fans to quit. :)
6/15/2004 c1 Ferret of Doom
Oh. My. GOD.
3/9/2004 c1 Hermione1029
I didn't read this, cuz you said it was rated "R". I just wanted to comment on your name. We had to memorize "The Raven" in my English class in two weeks! It was a nightmare. Good name, but it makes me shudder at the memory. *twitch twitch*.
P.S. Nevermore...lol.
1/2/2004 c1 232Kay the Cricketed
Yes, the Potters prefer redheads. *laughs* At least, I've always thought so! This is definitely one of the cuter H/Rs I've ever read. The last line is great. Cute, embarrassed and sexy teenage boys was great, too. Heh.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »