FanFiction.Net
for Where One Goes, the Other Will Follow

4/13/2020 c1 deletedacccccc
That was beautiful. I literally just want to find a dark corner and cry. You described their relationship perfectly, and how they relied on each other.
6/11/2019 c1 2dam sprinkles of pepperony
Published 2012. i read this 2019, and it hurts more after endgame.
5/6/2019 c1 TheLadyNightshade
I have read this story more times than I can count, and it leaves me completely ruined and devastated every single time. It leaves me feeling raw, and heartbroken, and just, emotionally tortured, no matter how often I read it. It's so heartwrenchingly beautiful and devastating and lovely all at the same time. One of my all time favorite stories ever, regardless of fandom. Good job, writer, you always manage to leave me needing several minutes to compose myself after reading this. Hats off to your skill, truly.
1/26/2019 c1 Crying
Legit sobbing right now
11/15/2018 c1 Sona14
deep, I like it.
It's cool that you show their relationship different than most do and that you don't shy away from the dark conclusion. I have to confess. that I didn't understand why the team grieved for them at first, but the end left me with a little 'Eureka!'-moment.
greetings Sona
2/13/2018 c1 lauren
great story. sad but probably true.
10/29/2017 c1 OwlishBish
"her attitude wasnt borne out of professionalism but contentment". This was just perfect for Natasha. And the one where you can't fit her in a box was just so spot one.
I love these two so much and it hurts, the line they took with the recent movies. And they say civil war didnt have any consequences. This was bittersweet and well-written and i kinda hate you for making me tear up about this despite it being written years ago. Thank you so much for this!
8/16/2016 c1 3emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
i love these two so damn much! my otp! i hate whedon for ruining them
7/30/2016 c1 sofiabella
Wow...just wow! So powerful. I usually avoid angst but this was so good I am glad I trusted that instinct to read it. Well done!
6/10/2016 c1 phwaa
that was cute!
I love their bond, I wish I could have a relationship like theirs
5/13/2016 c1 3BansheeHowler
All good - just break my heart. Didn't need it anyway.. brb crying
3/25/2016 c1 babyblues02
Ahh this was awesome!
6/27/2015 c1 RhiEstel
Thoughtful
3/16/2015 c1 LightFiction
Well this is a heavy reading material. I'm not sure what to even say. It's well written and I certainly liked it. Thank you for sharing, somehow this little piece makes me suffer :/
3/12/2015 c1 2I-OfTheHawk
AWWWW, so good, but sad, and so many feels at the same time!
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »