for Where One Goes, the Other Will Follow

5/27/2013 c1 19Dreams-Of-Ash
I write novels. In one of my favorites, there is a friendship that never leads to romance (these two are much like Clint and Natasha- Serious and damaged in a way) but they have the deepest bond you can imagine. In the last battle of my published book, they both died. One sacrificing their life for the other, the one who lived dying while avenging him.
This Fanfiction reminded me so much of that novel. It has been a long time since I visited that realm I made up. Thank you for helping me start thinking on it again.
5/8/2013 c1 4hlee0890
Beautifully done!
4/30/2013 c1 chloe.khoo.98
I thought this was a happy story that would end with them getting together. But you turned everything around with the last sentence.
2/20/2013 c1 25Skysalla
This is absolutely amazing. I adore it! It's got a great understanding of the team dynamics and I love the way you explore Clint and Natasha's relationship. Keep up the good work!
1/8/2013 c1 writewords
it hits hard for something that is fiction
12/25/2012 c1 Guest
;kdjsfkaeFHJLKJDSASDFSFDSsfgs fgsfdafsdfwgH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
12/22/2012 c1 3jpgFury
That was absolutely heart breaking. soooo sad but beautifully done and true to the Marvel characters. Love it!
12/14/2012 c1 avengingwolves
loved it!
12/12/2012 c1 4jaguarspot
Interesting approach...
11/27/2012 c1 6Smiles123
AWESOME! have you ever thought about doing a bonus chapter of say natasha dying then another of clint dying first?
11/21/2012 c1 lj13oct
I cried a bit when I read this.

Of course, I'm blaming it on the fact that I'm pmsing.

Great writing.
11/3/2012 c1 37Brown hair and eyes
Wow. A very powerful piece.
10/10/2012 c1 Hawaiichick
Beautiful story. Poignant ending. :(
10/4/2012 c1 9lifechiaroscuro
Hmm. Indeed.

Great fic!

Caity :)
10/1/2012 c1 14broken-trinkets
really good! loved how this isn't a normal fic, persay, but the insights you provided into their relationship were amazing! good jobbb.
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »