for Where One Goes, the Other Will Follow

9/24/2012 c1 112movieholic
That was brilliant. You nailed the characters, and the last line just summed up what I think is true for the pair as well. Thanks for sharing!
9/16/2012 c1 24hellseries
I love this. I particularly like the different perspectives of the other Avengers, all converging on the same truth from different directions. Beautifully done.
9/9/2012 c1 31Merlin-Herondale
outstanding!
9/3/2012 c1 11LanternLight13
Wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing.
9/3/2012 c1 23Hakiru-Chan
Hey :)
Great story ! I like the fact you see their relationship through the eyes of others ! It's really a good idea !

Hakiru
8/30/2012 c1 Sepsis
"He'd never understood how Natasha could fight an injured Clint with the intent to do more damage. As he watched Clint move now, he saw the glances that Natasha kept throwing his way and he realized that she'd hurt him then so he wouldn't be hurt now."
Oh god, this...damn, that was so perfect and so beautiful!
8/26/2012 c1 2MyValentine
That was beautiful.
8/18/2012 c1 26Katherine Von Karma
It's... wonderful and awesome. Food for thoughts I must say. Good work :)
8/10/2012 c1 23justawritier
That was amazing. I loved seeing them through the rest of the characters. This felt so real. I could feel the heartache as I was reading this.
8/6/2012 c1 13MajesticMoments
This was really good, sad but good because you've kept everything realistic. Good writing
7/23/2012 c1 20purpleanime
both chapters were amazing! keep on writing you rock at this!
7/21/2012 c1 4dolphinlver11
This was perfect. Amazing. Way to go
7/21/2012 c1 AquaKBenten
This was short but full of feels and i loved it
7/20/2012 c1 30The Cocky Undead
THIS IS SO COOL! I love it!

So interesting seeing their relationship with each other from others POV. I like to think that you're leaning closer to them being friends more than anything else. But whichever you are going with, I love it!
7/14/2012 c1 1j3ntheninja
Wow. Just, wow. This is totally amazing- it reveals the true depth of their friendship. You're right- it is a little dark but the bond they share just shines. This is a truly great piece of work :)
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »