FanFiction.Net
for Where One Goes, the Other Will Follow

7/13/2012 c1 runeaglerun
This is a hauntingly beautiful story - superb work!
7/2/2012 c1 5pixieweasley
Loved this fic.
The insight given into the minds of the other characters whilst reflecting on the Natasha/Clint relationship, just beautifully done.
6/27/2012 c1 TheNaggingCube
wow, nicely done. very believable voices and povs and observations.
6/26/2012 c1 4PoidsPlume
I don't like you for having writing this story... Well, it's not like it's not well written, because it is but honestly it broke my heart a little (and I know it's a cheesy thing to say)

I think I feel like Thor, Bruce, Steve and and Tony... so that's why I don't like you.

But, wonderful story, thanks for writing it
6/26/2012 c1 6RogueRecruit
Loved it! please continue!
6/26/2012 c1 4discordchick
Oh my gosh. This is wonderful. I literally got chills at the last line, it was that powerful. Its a darker way to look at the two assassin's, that's for sure, but there is a truth to it as well. I really liked Bruce's point of view. But they were all good. Okay, maybe Im just bad at criticism, because if I dont like something, I won't comment. But damn, how do you write these two so well?
6/25/2012 c1 scintillatingshards
Very deep, in character. I like "They saw the dark stains on their souls and forgave the other while still trying to wipe the blood off their own hands."
6/24/2012 c1 32Newtinmpls
First things first: in response to the last line, my reply is that you say that like it's a bad thing. I would disagree.

Onto actual feedback. Well written, nicely characterized in terms of what others would notice and how they would phrase it to themselves. Small criticism that I don't see Widow actually crying/breaking down - it would be more subtle; it would just look like she went limp or something. Other than that, lovely, good.

WRITE MORE!
6/19/2012 c1 Rye
Sad yet beautiful at the same time

Great job & God bless

Though the swearing could have been left out
6/17/2012 c1 1likeliquidsunshine
This is a more melancholic observation of the relationship between the two, and it made me sad to agree with you. Nonetheless I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
6/15/2012 c1 5Elelith
Yeah kinda grim but well written!
6/10/2012 c1 Jaymie
loved it, was so beautiful and dark and really seemed to capture their belief in each other
6/6/2012 c1 jgomez921
that was so so good! it was dark but i loved it! def going in my favorites!
6/5/2012 c1 Jupiter
Beautiful interpretation of their relationship! Couldn't have told it better myself!
6/5/2012 c1 3juniper294
can you exclusively write for avengers from now on? yikes, this is so amazing. definitely one of the best one-shots I've read in a bit. I love how it feels so complete, even though its so short. at the same time though, it still makes you think and continue on. I dont want to know what happens when one of them dies, but at the same time this story made me want more. awesome, as per usual )
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »