FanFiction.Net
for Where One Goes, the Other Will Follow

6/5/2012 c1 12SandmanCircus
I loved how you described their relationship. So meaningful and plausible. It wasn't just some angsty gibberish - it made sense!

Very, very well done.
6/4/2012 c1 rinka-blue
This was beautiful and just amazing to read. I'm always interested in people's take on their relationship because it's so damn complex and therefore leaves so much room for interpretations. And the fact that we get that presented by the other avenger just makes everything more precious.

Oh and i really like the darker tone of the story,especially the end, to be quite honest because it is right and just makes perfect sense to me ( I just can't stand unhappy/dark endings when they don't make sense to me, are written in a dissatisfying way (mockingjay anyone? Haha) which your story is absolutely not). It's like a conclusion to the analysis made by the other avengers.

To shorten my nonsense: i have nothing but praise for your story and this deserves way more reviews. and I apologize for this mess since it's 2 am here and my mind doesn't work properly past midnight Haha. but i really had to get this out after reading, also partly because i feel guilty for not reviewing your Budapest story after you wrote me a msg.

Aaaah writing irrelevant stuff again, i really should go to sleep.

Again beautifully written and definitely faving it.
6/1/2012 c1 l
Aww, this was good but also for this, Natasha and Clint are awesome together. :D
6/1/2012 c1 1Laerorn
That was great, rather depressing, but great
5/31/2012 c1 6Izzie McCool
This was beautiful. I seriously wanted to cry, I don't even have the words to describe it! I especially liked Bruce's part, it fits so well! Just LOVE! 3

McIzz
5/31/2012 c1 19TeyrianTimelord
Wow! Very impressive! I loved the fight to make Nat feel better more than anything else; creative, in character, and beautifully crafted. Everyone was fitted and justified perfectly. Give yourself a pat on the back!
5/30/2012 c1 4Tetsu-sama
I loved this.
5/30/2012 c1 24Hafthand
This was hauntingly beautiful. I particularly love fics about Clint and Tasha from the team's perspective. They are few and far between but this on is the best I have yet to read. Amazing job. Simply amazing. I am honoured to have read it.
5/30/2012 c1 9Max and Dakota
Absolutely loved it!
5/30/2012 c1 7Audriel
I cannot resist your interpretation of Clint and Natasha whether in this or in your other fic. I'd love some romantic love between them but considering who they are and who they were, tough love is more an apt description of these two. And probably their definition of love shame Romeo and Juliet. As dark as it is... It's how Clint and Natasha's relationship could be. One could not survive without the other. And the others would not fail to see this and learn to accept it. It makes us hope the time wouldn't come at all.
5/29/2012 c1 shinobu-time
Beautifully written and tied together. Fantastic job! (:
5/29/2012 c1 31Liliththestormgoddess
This was so sad and sweet. I think you perfectly captured the tangled relationship that is Natasha and Clint from each person's POV. Wonderful job.
5/29/2012 c1 59tic tac toe 03
Amazing!So well written and you really captured their relationship!

Tacxx
5/29/2012 c1 DidYouSayIt
This deserves more reviews. It's just brilliant. I usually don't take time to write reviews when I'm not at home, but I couldn't read this and not review it. Amazing job.
5/29/2012 c1 4Cyborgscouse
I knew I'd get around to it in the end haha, and an interesting take on their relationship through the other Avengers' eyes. Its stupidly had to get down what they mean/are to one another, so every reader/author has a totally different idea. I stand by what I've said from after the movie came out, slightly below significant other, but right above best friend.

Its good that your story shows four different POV's which seem to be running along the same idea, but in a very bittersweet style of doing it. Though you can understand why, him saving her and her flying back from Russia at the drop of the hat, they really are all each other haves. Which I guess is why so many people are against Mockingbird being brought in
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »