FanFiction.Net
for Creating Atlantis

9/12/2021 c36 FatexMahou
shame i re read this and really love it hope you one Day come back to this
5/10/2021 c24 Geminilium
I absolutely love this story! It's amazing and so are your writing skills! Please keep up the good work :)
5/8/2021 c8 Geminilium
Name: Alexia
Age: 15
Power: Weather
Looks: Chest-length curly black hair, mocha skin, and purple eyes w/ light blue ring around pupil
Tail: Blue Chromis Fish pattern
Background: She lived in a village in South Africa and was cast out (Idk why, pick a reason I'm not that good at backgrounds). She went to find a place to live in the jungle and fell into a dark blue pool of water and awoke with her tail.
3/18/2021 c25 1Fanficcrazygirl
but everything changed when the fire nation attacked!
only the avatar master of all 4 elements could stop them but when the world needed him most he vanished, my brother and I found the new avatar an Airbender named Aang and although his airbending skills are great he still has a lot to learn before he can save anyone, but I believe Aang can save the world!
3/18/2021 c25 Fanficcrazygirl
I know my country pretty darn well and I am sure that there aren't any other islands then the ones we have in the Netherlands about which island are you talking about?
3/17/2021 c21 Fanficcrazygirl
Penny dear don't over work yourself
12/14/2020 c36 haileyweston90
I love this story please update I have read it maybe 20 times now
3/4/2019 c36 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
2/3/2019 c11 Bananaz4lifeGurl
Name: Aira
Power: Wind and air, weather
Tail: Gleaming purple
Origin: Mom: mermaid Dad: human From a pod of mermaids
1/14/2019 c36 9MissLuxe
If you enjoy this story, I'm writing one based off of it. Come check it out!
1/4/2019 c36 4GodsOfTheSea
Hey so for those who really enjoy this story I created a continuation of it on my own page. let me know if you guys like it cause I really enjoy this story and would love to continue it
9/16/2018 c36 Guest
I know it's been three years since you up dated the story, but I really hope you finish it one day
1/19/2018 c36 GodOfTheSea
Please continue the story if not maybe one of us should
11/22/2017 c22 Taleg
I Love the entire narrative you have created, but adore the last few lines, they are funny as all hell and make me laugh each and every time I re-read this. I just wish it was much more fleshed out and much much longer. Thanks
8/1/2017 c36 1Saiari-NightShade
I absolutely love this story its creative in every way! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It would be a shame if you have!
725 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »