for Bleeding Love

10/20/2012 c6 HighOnLife
I like it so far, please update soon
9/2/2012 c6 9ellameno
I totally giggled at the very end at the thought of Deeks giving KENSI, of ALL people, a sponge bath... that would be hilarious. lol! in some spots, it seemed kinda ooc, but they were extremely brief... and overall, I think you did awesome! on to the next one!
8/26/2012 c1 cierra99
This is amazing. Perfect. This is so fantabulous it's sickening. Go eat a pancake.
8/17/2012 c6 lucifer-siam
good good! go on, you're doing great! :D
8/17/2012 c1 lucifer-siam
great!
8/16/2012 c6 29Cantfindmyipod
That was really good, great job! If you keep up writing youre gunna be sooo great!
8/14/2012 c1 16c0ntxgious
this is super amazing(: I know what you mean about the whole first-time for a show thing...I recently wrote my first fanfic for Covert Affairs and got some really harsh criticism which was annoying since I usually get really amazing reviews! So I feel you on that, idk if they're beating up the newbie as far is this goes too but just so you know, I think this is really amazing! I'm going to read the rest now(:
8/14/2012 c6 Kenza
So glad you responded to my review! as i told you, can't wait for the sequel
I know it has nothing to do with the story but did you know that "Kensi" meant "My treasur" in Arabic (i know it because i'm Algerian and my first language is Arabic, my second is French ,and English is only my third one so please excuse the mistakes XD )
Anyway, i always asked myself why she had an Arabic name (that sounds a little bit like mine the difference being in the fact that "Kenza" means "Treasur" and not "My treasur" )
I know i talk a lot but i really wanted you to know it, and i think that it would be sweet if Deeks actually knew that meaning
Thank's for the fiction (i start to like the changes of POVs) and see you on the sequel :D
Kisses
8/14/2012 c1 1kitty112358
That was really awesome! The characters rarely, in my opinion, went out of character. Great for the first Fanfic of NCIS: LA.
8/14/2012 c6 ilovemyjeep
Quite enjoyable! Question...are u going to skip over her recovery or will that be part of the sequel? Of course I will read anyway to find out! Good job & don't worry abt the interrogation part...I am enjoying everything else!
8/14/2012 c6 1ZGC
Loved the whole story and can't wait for the sequel! Great job!
8/14/2012 c6 1BlueTigress
Deeks is sooo sweet! :D Can't wait for more! :D
8/13/2012 c6 Melby2002
Great story. When I read that it was the end I thought NO! There are so many unresolved things. But Then I saw that you plan a sequel. So I am looking forward to it a lot.
8/13/2012 c6 7That Aussie Gurl
Awww! Cuteeee! I loved it! I can't wait until the sequel! :D x
8/13/2012 c6 jmlane1966
Great story! Don't fret so much over technical details. Most people don't know that much about medical issues or interrogations. You capture raw emotions in a very clever manner. I looked how we got to be "in on" so many characters' points of view. I especially liked the thoughts of the cop who didn't like D but learned to respect him. Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading your other work.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »