FanFiction.Net
for A Dragon's Beloved One

9/8/2019 c1 Ushindeshi
I love this story.
8/27/2019 c1 I'm new reader
This story is like a painting of unlimited value! That's what appeared in my mind after reading it. I hope you make another story
7/26/2019 c1 1Bs.trinkets
Cool story! I'm glad I found this one. Thanks for sharing!
4/20/2019 c1 BeautifulSamurai
Awe, so sweet!
5/20/2018 c1 AseCat
I wrote this right after i read the story sorry if it's confusing lol.
i am honestly speechless. I have a lot i want to say but i don't know how to say it! It's frustrating. This has become and i know will always be one of my favourite. I will always remember it, i felt every emotion they were feeling and i was soso close to crying because omg this is one of the greatest things i have ever read and i'm so not good at writing review and i rarely write them but i needed to tell you that this is a very BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING STORE AND I LOVE IT! Thank you for sharing it with us. i still hate you for breaking my heart TT ... jk i love you
3/27/2018 c1 SKY UNICORN
oh my gosh I love this story! so awesome! Thank you so much for a great Nalu story!
8/21/2017 c1 Guest
Short and sweet. A nice taste of a new world that leaves you wanting more, but appreciating what you are given.
4/29/2017 c1 2lishagirl
BRILLIANT!
3/17/2017 c1 Jacqueline
Awesome story!
12/17/2016 c1 alwaysNaruHina
beautiful story
7/19/2016 c1 21mushi9
I loved it! I think that's the longest nalu one-shot I've ever read! It took a while to get through the whole thing, but it was sooooo worth it! Amazing! When Lucy was like, "I have nothing to offer you..." Natsu's probably thinking, 'you're all I need.'
I loved this story, and I can't wait to read others you've written. Keep up the amazing work!
7/9/2016 c1 1SazHearT
I have no words to say, this story was amazing.
I could feel every single emotion u presented...
I just loved it...
6/27/2016 c1 Guest
This chapter is amazing,i can't wait to read more.
6/18/2016 c1 22808Lionfire
OBJECTION! You're tellin me YOU wrote this?! I read this a helluva long time ago and, like, I didnt even know? OH MY GOD. I am the WORST. ohmygod. When I first read this, I was like 'Wow. This is a really good concept. Dragon!Natsu? Ohmaigawd yaaas. Lucy is his mate? Yaaaaaas. Dat word count tho. Grammar's better than mine? Undoubtedly. I legit live for fics like these.'

Time for me to find a deep, dark hole and just lay in it for the rest of my life, like, I ain't even mad because I must've been living under a rock this whole time? I'm absolutely mortified omfg.
6/9/2016 c1 15Sassassassin
I've finally come around to reading your stories, and let me tell you, this was absolutely beautiful and written to perfection! For some reason i was expecting Lucy to die at the end, but I'm so glad you didn't kill her. It was articulately written and the descriptions of their feelings were so raw that i myself felt them honestly, I honestly really loved this and how original it was!
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »