for People of the Moon

7/2/2012 c2 Guest
I still find bo hillarious
7/2/2012 c4 Guest
i like tahno and wait do they haves sex
7/2/2012 c2 Guest
haha lmao i didnt expect that
7/2/2012 c1 Guest
you should do 1 where they actually do it and mako finds out
6/18/2012 c2 22DM-sama
What do you do when a strange man walks up to you and starts making sexual innuendos?

...YOU FLIRT RIGHT ON BACK, DAMMIT!

Especially if it's a guy with a voice as smooth as Tahno's

Loved it!
6/18/2012 c1 DM-sama
Ooooh, wow, you won't believe how much your story is like a breath of fresh air.

EVERY Tahnorra ficlet I read is CENTERED around a depressed Tahno (he has every reason to be at this point though) with Korra taking pity on him. It's like, c'mon! Where're the Tahno sparks; wasn't his charismatic, snarly attitude the reason we fell in love with him in the first place? Just saying, our dear fellow shippers need to be a bit more open to the wonderful idea of Tahnorra fluffyness. Let's leave all that angst behind, shall we?

Sorry, bit of a ramble there. I thought this was adorable though! Very well done!
6/16/2012 c2 42WildCitrusSunflower
Yea Bolin, it does include bending. Just not the bending you're thinking of. ;)
6/16/2012 c4 So-So-Spacecase
I am really enjoying this little series. I love your stories, keep writing :)
6/15/2012 c2 7kyunggy
XDDDD
6/1/2012 c2 irok2hard
OH my gosh...I was laughing so much! This really made my day, thank you! I'm not sure if you can really comprehend how much I love you right now, This seriously made my day and I can't wait to read more!
6/1/2012 c1 8arashipotter
This... Was...so...AMAZING! Plz plz just keep this going, I'll love to read more of Thanorra!
5/31/2012 c1 1Azura Fang of Azeroth
I love Tahno. *huggles him* BACK OFF KORRA HE'S MY PILLOW NAO!

*cough* Anyways, I liked the story. Tahno is, as you said, a little OOC (he never called her sweetheart, or dollface,or Avatar, or any other Tahnoish thing)but everyone else was well portrayed. The plot was cute and it made me want to hit Mako; bingo.

Great storeh! Write s'mores!

- AFoA
5/30/2012 c1 1just-another-waterbender
This is sooo cute :D I had this goofy smile on my face the whole time I read this. It may be OOC, but I think it worked out well. This story is adorable.
5/30/2012 c1 Pinky Prattle
Aw that's cute! Cant wait or more!
5/30/2012 c1 1Midnight4568
Great story! I like how you portrayed your version of OOC Tahno.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service