for Ichor Drinker Chronicles: Lightning Thief

4/13 c5 1Scrawl the Penguin
I wish you would continue this story it was one of my favorites when I first started reading FanFiction years ago and it’s still amazing.
10/6/2021 c5 Tilty.bbb
This is a fantastic read well done
8/7/2021 c5 Guest
This could've been great just with perlia and no one else so I'll pretend I didn't see that an and yeah, nice qork
3/7/2021 c5 AUOreanmek
C-C-Chapterrr
12/16/2020 c5 Vu1kan18
If you finish this story
No artemis should not be in the pairing
But remain a good friend i think
I see too many fics that pair percy to artemis
6/23/2020 c5 Halofan2117
I hope this story continues I really do.
I've had the pleasure of reading other stories where Percy becomes a vampire but none of them while enjoyable in their own right where as thought out and executed as perfectly as this one. The vampire element of the story is brought in logically and isn't cliche as far as I know. Same with Percy becoming a vampire it doesn't feel cliche or forced but natural so much so that had I not read all the pjo books and this story wasn't on a fanfiction website I could see this being Canon. Well aside from the harem but I like that anyway regardless.
Sadly judging by the date at which this was last updated and the year it currently is I believe that this story is dead.
I hope you continue this story some time soon.
Goodbye for now.
4/12/2020 c5 BoredPerson86
No offense, but are you ever going to update this again? You haven’t in a long while and I love this fic. Also are you okay? This COVID thing is hitting pretty hard.
1/30/2020 c5 FLABBERGASTEDBANANA
Love it!
1/22/2020 c5 halfblood0227
This story is amazing ! Hope you would continue writing it!
12/2/2019 c3 Roxas Lucist
This is pretty damn good keep it up please and good luck for life. You earned it my friend.
2/25/2019 c5 Guest
If you are still writing or alive for that matter than could you possibly continue this story. It has been one of the best I’ve ever read and I believe it has huge potential. Thanks
11/10/2018 c5 TheGoldenSpeedster
I love how you give the title of the next chapter then discontinue the story
8/21/2018 c5 BobTheBuilder
I loved this story so much, it was great!
7/17/2018 c5 ZeoChaos
update please
6/27/2018 c5 3rwby ladybug enabler whiterose
oh this is so awesome my goodness update update update please I fell for this hook, line, and sinker!
620 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »