for Kutner's Teachings

12/20/2021 c10 WaqtZaya
I enjoyed the fic completely. The preslash too though i think it's just me who wanted them to be just best of friends for ever Bros before Hoes like House states. Nevertheless that's just me, but i enjoyed completely 10/10
6/19/2021 c10 Callie
Awwwww! I loved this so much! ️️️
6/15/2020 c10 10RandomFandomBoi
Yassss, loved this so muchhhhh
7/21/2019 c10 Guest
Hi...um...I know this is like, seven years later, and I dont think you actually write fanfiction anymore but if you ever start again...do you think you could write another story like this? Maybe with like other significant points in Houses' life? I really enjoyed being able to see into House's head but have the writing capabilitys of a toddler on a sugar high...sooo... yeah. I loved this story by the way
8/14/2016 c10 Guest
Fantastic!
3/6/2014 c8 34OldSFfan
Rereading your story. I'm reminded how good it is. You're only in high school (sorry, I know being a senior in high school is a big deal)? I hope you have time to write some more.
2/9/2014 c9 16shhIwasn'there
Well that escalated quickly. Hahaha didn't see the slash jumping in.
1/27/2014 c10 red2013
Great story of showing house in the past. Wilson understand house so well. He become more empathic towsrd house.
8/17/2013 c10 9ElizaStorms
I must say, I was not expecting the Slash, but it fit in perfectly 3 Lovely fic I really enjoyed reading it from begining to end 3
10/23/2012 c10 87mynamemattersnot
Greastest story ever.
10/5/2012 c10 Visitkarte
Thank you, I liked this story very much! Carry on, my friend love your writing, too!
9/10/2012 c10 6nickythehippi
Okay I have only one major complaint... WHY DID YOU END THIS?! Awesome story, but this is really one of those stories that could have gone on forever, because it's really good. Thanks for making me smile... all those times in this story.
7/31/2012 c5 Guest
tip your waitress? No, don't answer, I'm not going to ask. Even if I just did. I dod like the thoughts about Chase. They made me laugh XD
7/25/2012 c10 1BakerTennant'sTardis
You have made my life, undoubtably. I've never liked any other pairing within the House, M.D. fandom and you just made my life! Congrats!
7/15/2012 c10 34OldSFfan
But you write such good angst. Good story. Thank you.
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »