for Kutner's Teachings

7/25/2012 c10 1BakerTennant'sTardis
You have made my life, undoubtably. I've never liked any other pairing within the House, M.D. fandom and you just made my life! Congrats!
7/15/2012 c10 34OldSFfan
But you write such good angst. Good story. Thank you.
7/15/2012 c10 Fox.House
Very nice add/wrap up. Very cute but also some seriousness that needed to be said. Thanks for putting your time into it. It really shows! I hope you are going to write a lot more fics no matter what they are about. Keep up the great writing and remember to plug in some sleep every now and then. ;) Please, please, please write more. You know I will be waiting on the edge.
7/15/2012 c10 Moses
Great story man, you really did a good job. Thanks for posting this story!
7/15/2012 c10 10HilsonFTW
Beautiful, the entire story! :-)
7/4/2012 c7 LoveMyHouse
Good to see Wilson quick on his feet with the fake excuses and deflections, he must have finally picked up some things from House after all those years. And using them for House's ACTUAL good, not his old perceptions of what would be good for him, which was almost always wrong. It's about time!
7/4/2012 c4 LoveMyHouse
This is awesome! Not only for Wilson to get some insight into what it's like to be House, every damn day, but also for him to see himself from House's point of view. His annoying, moralistic lecturing & meddling, never really looking past the surface or his own pre-judgments of a situation, always assuming the worst of House. I'm really loving this story!
7/1/2012 c9 3Frankie Stien
Good story, I see a follow up being more popular than just an epilouge though. You could have the next couple months or so in the perspective of the ducklings or cuddy. Just an idea. Again, good job!
6/27/2012 c9 MyHouseWillGoOn
Neat story on House's pain. Yes, the Christmas Story idea has been reworked many times, but it can still bring new insights. You weren't just respieling what's been written 100 times before. I'm not that into slash - in specific with this couple, not talking about in general; I just do not see that element in House/Wilson's interplay from the show. But that's just me. I have always wished those around House would realize the physical element of his pain, and Kutner was a favorite character of mine. I can think of far better choices to have killed. :) Very enjoyable look here, taking an old idea and giving it a new twist.
6/23/2012 c9 momsboys
I really hate to see this end. Great story idea. Something different is always nice to read.
6/23/2012 c9 25ferret assassin nin
Hehehe...I knew house would say something like that! I knew it! i really think this a sweet chapter. Look forward to the next, as always.

ferret nin
6/23/2012 c9 Moses
Good! Very good, indeed! I like this story, their bromance is awesome!
6/23/2012 c9 4bmax
Awww, I thought it was sweet.

Glad Wilson understands House's pain a bit more now. I got so tired of seeing everyone around House treat him like crap when he was suffering. I know he brought it on himself but there was NO compassion from his so-called friends.
6/23/2012 c9 physics is fun
Thank you. Keep up the good work. physics is fun
6/23/2012 c9 11zx14ninja
I like it, slash makes the world go round! happy, happy happy! cant wait to read the Epi-Epilogue _
96 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »