for Kutner's Teachings

6/14/2012 c7 Cookie
I think its time for House to admit he needs help, to stop being an ass to the one person who does actually care about his welfare.
6/14/2012 c7 11zx14ninja
Love angst, so update soon so I can have even more! _
6/14/2012 c7 25ferret assassin nin
Love this story! You did an amazing job characterizing house and wilson and kudos to you for actually attempting to get inside house's head, keeping him in character, AND utilizing the canon episodes to make the story believable. That, my friend, is a hard thing to accomplish. I'd love to see where you take this story from here! _

ferret nin
6/14/2012 c7 4siddigfan
I'm really enjoying this story and I really like it when Wilson takes care of House! Somebody should have been doing that on the show! Well-written, holds my attention easily. Characters fine!
6/13/2012 c7 5harpomarx
More more more, please!
6/13/2012 c7 34OldSFfan
Okay, I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/13/2012 c7 Bakerstreet Blues
I would seriously like to "OWE" Cuddy something...if you actually trace House's drug use and pain back to its origin...Cuddy is the cause for all of it. Her breach of ethics stole House's life.

Dig your story...keep writing. I like the eye opening experience for Wilson, who was just as ignorant at Cuddy throughout this "friendship" with House...
6/10/2012 c6 OldSFfan
Interesting chapter. I look forward to your next chapter.
6/10/2012 c6 Moses
Loved it!
6/10/2012 c6 Jenna
Beauty, beauty, beauty. I love this story so much! I really liked how you showed House's thoughts while past dialog was going on. It was really interesting and it seemed like that's what he could have actually been thinking. Anyways, excellent job, keep up the amazing work!
6/9/2012 c6 De-em
Really intregued how Wilson is going to convice Cuddy that House is not being difficult but is having serious leg problems and more than they ever realised. Or, is Cuddy also going to have a visit? Also, curious how Wilson is going to let House know that Kutner's death was unavoidable.

Really like your story and the writing style. Often felt for House when Wilson and Cuddy were so little empathetic (and for doctors actually quite dim).
6/9/2012 c6 physics is fun
good to see you again. Keep up the good work. physics is fun
6/9/2012 c6 Cookie
Still not feeling sorry for House! Your doing a great job of showing us why House is treated the way he is by Wilson and others. House deliberately acts in ways to make people think the worst - its not heroic to be in pain, its stupid and unnecessary, is it any wonder people don't understand how he feels? he makes sure people see him in a bad way. Now you are going to make Wilson go on a guilt trip and enable House to be even more of a pain in the ass!
6/9/2012 c6 Anonimous
nice chapter, I'm really looking forward to the next one. Next oneS, hopefully.
6/9/2012 c6 kkiko