for Kutner's Teachings

5/30/2012 c2 7pkfloyd94
I liked the first chapter and many parts of the second. My only issue is with the extremeness of the abuse, and I don't think his father did it for pleasure, it was just a screwed up relationship, one of misunderstanding and frustration on both parts. He is a military man and believes in order, discipline not brutal mindless abuse. He probably used the ice bath and sleeping in the yard punishment because it was traumatic and more of a scare tactic nothing that would cause long lasting physical injury. He didn't see the issue of it for he was used to it being a marine. He treated young house like a marine and punished him like a marine rather then the child he was. House hated him but respected him so he couldn't have been that cruel.

***sorry for the length of my response I over kill a bit from time to time. This comment is meant with the utmost kindness***

*Hope you continue*

-Pkfloyd
5/30/2012 c2 5harpomarx
Yes yes yes
5/30/2012 c1 24Scarlett Burns
Interesting start! Don't leave us hanging too long... I love fics that deal w/ House's past and can't wait to see where you take this. :)
5/30/2012 c1 5harpomarx
Oooh! I like it already!

-harp
5/30/2012 c1 momsboys
Great start I can't wait to read about House's past. Please hurry with the next chapter.
5/30/2012 c1 10jahmat
Oh, House's past. Not a very happy place, I bet. A good start ;)
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7