FanFiction.Net
for The Hunger Glee Games

8/2/2016 c11 8KickPrevails
I love a lot about this story so far- the idea, the districts in which everyone is, how it's playing out. I just really don't like how the only focuses are District 1, 2, 7, and 10. I know that this is from Damian's point of view, but it seems useless to have the other tributes as people we all know and love if they aren't going to ever really be talked about. They could have easily been switched out with filler characters. I just wish I could see more of them, and I hope I do before they wind up dying something pointless.
7/17/2013 c27 Hannah
Saddest story I have ever read in my life. Exuding THG
2/6/2013 c27 1Poetry103974
I cryed for two chapters. That was absolutely spectacular.
8/2/2012 c1 1XxBlackbird
This was awesome ! The story I love it, and I cried it was awesome ! 3
7/25/2012 c27 2fetchstiel
Awww, I really liked the ending, but it's so sad!
7/25/2012 c26 Guest
Thats so sad!
7/24/2012 c26 4Eneth nin Galasriniel
Aww :/ Why couldnt of it ended like the hunger games? Sadness.. haha
7/21/2012 c25 lucky
hey - luckyxlabradoodlexloverx7 here - YOU HAVE TO UPDATE/CONTINUE THIS STORY! DON'T LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!

you should write 2 sequels - catching fire & mockingjay - and have it w/ the glee characters, too. maybe bring in some new ones, too :)

update soon!

from,
lucky
7/21/2012 c24 Liz
Ahhh! You're killing me! I love this story, please tell me you're making a sequel.
7/20/2012 c24 Sammygirl2312
aww this chapter was so sweet :)
7/20/2012 c24 Eneth nin Galasriniel
Loved the chapter and Cameron! Just love him haha but I'm kinda scared for Damian and him. I wonder how its gonna all play out..
7/17/2012 c23 Sammygirl2312
oh my god that was the best chapter yet! you are a truly amazing writer
7/17/2012 c23 Eneth nin Galasriniel
Awwwww... love the last line(:
7/15/2012 c22 Eneth nin Galasriniel
Please tell him!
7/12/2012 c20 Eneth nin Galasriniel
Now I think I will cry if either one of them died. I have gotten so attached to this story! :) Lover Cameron singing and Damian realizing he might love Cameron(:
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »