FanFiction.Net
for The Last one Standing

4/30/2022 c5 1Sable07
Totally new twist, but not unwelcomed!
10/15/2019 c5 Guest
I liked that a lot. I wish you finished it though.
4/6/2018 c5 lanalight1
Pretty sure the last guest to comment was just me a while ago. Please update!
4/19/2017 c1 Guest
NOOOOO! THAT IS THE FUCKING WORST PLACE TO STOP WRITING! I AM GOING TO DIEEEEEE! WHY DID YOU STOP!?
2/24/2017 c5 narutofanficlov321
this is REALLY good and interesting! please update!
9/28/2016 c5 I love it
I could take over if you arn't going to do any more writing just email me at thanks I would love to finish this story up for you. I have a lot of free time trust me Thnks love ya bye.
7/30/2016 c5 3Unknown identity 90
Over a girl I can see two-bit being proud especially if it's a girl. Darry and soda info to think will believe it and Johnny knows
3/22/2016 c5 Secret Storywriter
Darn it.
I knew this story was in-progress, but I was still drawn to it!
It's a shame that you haven't updated in a while; I think this is a super clever idea for a story.
Especially this chapter, I love that Curly Shepherd can come bursting through the door, and the boys will back him up whether they want to or not, because that's just what they do.
4/18/2015 c1 6We'rekindacrazylikethat
Please update!
4/18/2015 c5 We'rekindacrazylikethat
Love it! Will Pony ever have a boyfriend or anything, by the way? Also, won't Soda see through the lie because he knows Pony doesn't like girls?
3/4/2015 c2 2Raven Shadowcloak
It's alright, just try to think of somethin' else to use next time
2/27/2015 c5 Zarak
I hope you come and finish this
1/14/2015 c5 Soccerfan2014
Great story, please update soon.
1/14/2015 c5 1Alexandria.Nymphadora
good but wheres the final ending
1/3/2014 c5 14pinksugarrush
I really like this story! Your writing is very beautiful and I just love how you got everybody's character nailed down to a T. I just love it!

I can't wait to see Pony and Steve make up. Because they are in the same gang, after all. I can't wait to realize that they do care for each other in a platonic sense. And then they can be good friends!

Please update for your lovely reviewers and followers

This is amazing!