FanFiction.Net
for Mysterious Happenings at Malfoy Manor

3/16/2020 c3 Anon
Well written. Surprised you dropped it, seems like you had the story thought through given the plot and the hints.
12/29/2017 c3 Falvern
This seems like it has the potential to be an interesting mystery. The subtle undertones so far have been well done. I like that you went into detail about some of the Manor's history, and how most of the owners have met grisly ends. It's been five years since you've updated this, but I'd like to see it continued someday.
11/13/2016 c1 3LadyLynlyra
I know it's been four years but... ever gonna go on? It's pretty cool... )
9/22/2014 c3 Tomon
Heh, chilling and we didn't really encounter anything. Malfoy who killed manticore get his throat ripped out in the same room? Ouch...
Really interesting story from HP fandom. Hope there will be update sometime in the future :)
6/11/2014 c3 Anonymous
Are you planning on finishing this story?
It's really good
Can't wait for more chapters
6/5/2013 c3 Oh I am Slain
Well, this is both novel and very well-written. I'm loving all the imagery, and I'm hoping for more twists and turns than just the ones foreshadowed thus far.
6/2/2013 c2 Eve
Excellent story, I hope you continue it. Love the ghost aspect of it. I don't guess a Waddiwasi jinx would do much against a truly malevolent entity. Looking forward tofinding out how Harry handles a spectre!

BTW, Henry VI was a week short of 9 months old when Henry V died on August 31, 1422.
3/13/2013 c3 3tomatooverlord
Wonderfully creepy and suspenseful!
11/12/2012 c3 thebetawholived
The nightmare/flashback with Ginny was vivid and well-written, and you've put together a compelling plot: Harry, damaged after unknown trauma, trying to balance a career and firewhiskey facing a nebulous hazard.

Love it!
11/11/2012 c1 thebetawholived
I always thought there was something malignant about the Malfoys! Interesting start to a story. And I like the description of the house, it's like Grimmaud Place before the cleaning . . . but much worse.
10/30/2012 c3 3Zenathea
Getting more interesting by the second. Great work so far.
10/30/2012 c2 Zenathea
This chapter leaves me with so many questions.
10/30/2012 c1 Zenathea
Sound interesting and spooky, a nice beginning to a horror story in the making.
10/21/2012 c3 Halcyon2Days
Update
10/18/2012 c3 4Snorkackle
Summary had me all antsy and rearing for a scary story but I was disappoint (. I mean, it's good, but where's the boogieman?
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »