for Persona Magi Madoka Magica

5/23/2020 c4 arachid.c
Hey can you continue the chapter. Its okay if your not feeling well and we all have the time in the world... and i enjoyed every chapter. Its funny and the characters where not out of place... so in summary we love it!
4/30/2020 c12 G. S. tol Kriaal
I don't usually read unfinished stories if they haven't updated in over a year, but the premise intrigued me, and then the opening kind of grabbed me by the throat, so I figured I'd give it a shot, and I'm pleased to say I don't regret it. I'll be watching this in case you ever come back to it
12/14/2019 c12 guest idea
Random stupid thought: What if the reason why shadows are randomly popping up all over is due to Homura and her emotional baggage from her countless time loops suddenly being dropped into Mitakihara's collective conciseness. Causing people's shadows to get "kick started" in to manifesting
12/7/2019 c1 ArcherMcMuffin
good bye amazing fic im 5 years late for
10/29/2019 c12 Spirito1987
if this continued I wonder if Homura is instantly going to go level 99 and/or if she is going to be one of the most hardest boss fight if there ever was a shadow Homura fight.
10/28/2019 c1 Spirito1987
Kyubey is actually reasonable and I can't see any flaws and loopholes that says otherwise that the synchro system is similar to the Wish-MG-Witch system he uses in canon PMMM

is this the truth or is this a lie that needs to be erased nby canon Yu's Myriad Truths
10/25/2019 c3 angeldude
I see you're basing Mami's design on the PSP game's portrayal of Candeloro. I would have loved to see The Different Story's proto-Candeloro that looks like a younger Mami with a nice uniform and normal pigtails instead of twin drills, but that story wasn't out when this was written.

"Why don't you stop doing that? Even if you push yourself past your limits, no matter how hard you try, nobody will reciprocate for you. They'll leave you behind and vanish. They're all cruel. But it's going to be alright. I found a wonderful way to ensure that you'll never be alone again."
10/21/2019 c2 angeldude
I'll admit, Lady G. is effectively 60% of what I look for in a Madoka x Persona cross. I'm sad there aren't more crossovers that use their canon witches/doppels as their personas.
9/22/2019 c1 8Onishin Tsukitenshi
So we're never going to know why the truck driver did what he did?
5/10/2019 c12 Krysvun
I quite miss this fic
5/9/2019 c12 totadile18kyogre2012
I like this story thanks for writing what you've written so far. I wish you luck and success on future endeavors.
3/29/2018 c12 Its so good
And so dead... ive been waiting in suspense to see how yuu would deal with homu... but its deaaaad :(
3/18/2018 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
It's impossible for someone to be in their third year and be 15.
7/14/2017 c12 Ky0
I would very much like an update please would you kindly?
10/30/2016 c12 Dark.Lord0
Please update! MAKE Akemi as Narukami's main pairing!
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »