for Cookie in train station

7/27/2016 c1 Guest
I see. So she was a reincarnation. :)
7/10/2016 c1 ddddaaaae
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
2/23/2014 c1 guest
great wrk never read anythin like dis before...
it was quite refreshing thnku for grt story :)
12/1/2013 c1 guest
ohhh god!
its awsmmmmm
iits realy intrestin plz update it ASAP!
12/1/2013 c1 4midnight30witch
whoa !
it was really good. you should write more of like these.
11/20/2013 c1 Veda Leonhart
LOVED IT! Awesome one shot.
Btw, that end line saying; 'Knowing you againg is my pleasure Rin'. is like saying she is the reincarnation of Rin, right? That is so cool. I havent even thought of that. I believed it to be an AU story, but it is more like a continuastion in the future... uhm present... It could be a chapter story, but I know you're probably busy so I won't pressure you to continue. I do wish you would update 'Lily Of The Valley' though... :3
9/29/2013 c1 Cpsullivan2
What an amazingly funny story this is. I mean this is really funny. lol :D

This meeting was meant to happen. Rin doing her same daily routine but decide to stop and eat some cookies and read a magazine. Not even taking the time to realize that she never took her cookies out of her bag.

Sesshomaru comes and sit next to Rin on the bench, and I am guessing with the same cookies that Rin has in her bag. They had to be, because she thought that they were hers that he was eating. She began to eat the cookies (thinking they were hers) and so did Sesshomaru. I am surprised that he just didn't tell her they were his cookies. He must have enjoyed sharing them with her. It was one for one until the last cookie, with them sharing the entire pack of cookies, he was a gentleman and split the last cookie with her.

This really pisses Rin off to the point that she throws her magazine at Sesshomaru. Not even noticing she left her wallet. She makes it home and then realize she don't have her wallet but she still have her cookies! Funny!

Now she really feels stupid for the way she acted. She returns to were they were eating the cookies only to find that he's not there nor her wallet. But, what can I say? It is fate! To her surprise he shows up directly behind her, as she was apologizing to him about the way she acted earlier. To hear him say "apology accepted" and he gave had her wallet and returned it to her.
I suppose he had been to her home but returned there after he realized that she wasn't home probably looking for her wallet. So he went back to the bench where they shared the cookies.

Why were there such an intense share between them? Why was it Sesshomaru's pleasure in "knowing Rin" again? Because it's love at first sight! This is the beginning of something beautiful.

Sorry for this long review. Like, I said before, I really love details! I like to reflex what I have read. If you want me to make my reviews shorter, please let me know.

Another Great Story! Please Update. I would love to see where they go from here.
7/30/2013 c1 7Sarcastic and Clumsy Girl
Please, Please, Please, Please Continue! I really liked it, and it seems to be a one shot but has the material to be longer. Please, make it longer, Please?! Anyways, I loves it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
7/16/2013 c1 Innocence and Instinct
I love this. I am happy to say that I have finally found the mother load of well written RinxSesshomaru fics (AKA your profile)
2/12/2013 c1 soph
I love this. It gave me unexpected emotions :(( :))
11/13/2012 c1 1Rainshine5
Aww I love this! It was so amazing and I was laughing hysterically when she realized the cookie was unopened in her bag! This was so cute! I can't wait for your next update, if you decide to do one! Xoxoxo!
10/22/2012 c1 Jolie luv
update pls. It's been a while, sweetie. :)
8/13/2012 c1 kishichthys
Lol, I loved it. I really liked the ending. Its Rins reincarnation right? Its so sweet what Sesshy said silently at the end x3
8/9/2012 c1 Celsie7
Hehe this story got me crackin up... Lol! I hope everything will turn out right in your life, our wonderful author!XD Update soon;)
7/24/2012 c1 smpt