for Bruises

6/1 c21 Classic Lit Lover
Cool take on Loki's mind control of Clint. Also I love your story Midnight.
4/16/2019 c11 SpeedyMcNot
Dude this chapter is amazing! You are an inspiration in writing.
4/15/2019 c21 1julzdagger88
WOW... I mean, I’ve read a lot of fan fiction stories from different fandoms, and it’s rare to find stories like this - it is amazing! You have such a great writing style and did s wonderful job with each character’s personalities and relationships between them. I really loved Loki’s character (evil yet calculating - a great bad guy) - and Barton was fantastic - and Tony was spot on - and Natasha was perfect... loved Dr Ann too! It is like watching a movie but being able to read the characters thoughts. You write very descriptive and I can totally visualize every fight scene and see every battle wound! Amazing job! Thanks so much for writing - it kept me hooked for days! I’ll def be re-reading this again!
12/20/2018 c21 Katie MacAlpine
Do these idiots blame anyone else that were controlled by Loki or is it just Clint? He may have been the senior agent, but he wasn't alone!
12/20/2018 c20 Katie MacAlpine
Ann Deluca is tough, but everyone reaches their breaking point eventually.
12/20/2018 c19 Katie MacAlpine
You'll heal. Just be patient...That means resting, Barton!
12/20/2018 c18 Katie MacAlpine
Plus points for your medical knowledge! Not many writers can get a scene written like that.
12/19/2018 c17 Katie MacAlpine
Help is on the way, Clint.
12/19/2018 c16 Katie MacAlpine
CLINT!
12/19/2018 c15 Katie MacAlpine
Yes! I knew he didn't die, Jarvis! Clint lives!
12/19/2018 c14 Katie MacAlpine
Clint is not dead, Jarvis. Your sensors are faulty.

( ( ( Tony ) ) )
12/19/2018 c13 Katie MacAlpine
I was afraid that only Clint could see and hear Loki. I'm glad the team heard the conversation.
12/19/2018 c12 Katie MacAlpine
( ( ( Clint ) ) )
12/19/2018 c11 Katie MacAlpine
Good fight, Clint. Now, who's watching the aliens?
12/15/2018 c10 Katie MacAlpine
I love reading your description of Clint's acrobatics!
388 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »