for Bruises

7/17/2012 c19 Guest
Awwwwwww. I'm so glad that's not the end, because damn it, this is too good to stop. 3
7/17/2012 c19 3Bibliophile109
You put in Protective!Natasha! Thank you for not ending it here-Clint needs a good talk about his self-esteem or lack of. Update soon!
7/17/2012 c19 TheNaggingCube
The back story stuff was lots of fun but Natasha's status report and yelling... made the whole story!
7/17/2012 c19 Guest
Great chapter! Every update you do keeps getting better and better!
7/17/2012 c18 iReginaM
Just found this Fic today and did nothing but read all of it. And this Fic gives me all the feels for Barton and the team. And Deluca Is one badass character.

I say yes to a possible sequel :).
7/16/2012 c18 acct-delted
Ooh, what's Thor's idea?
7/15/2012 c18 19oakleaf
You write the hurt so well and get into the characters' heads in such a great way. As usual, great work! I'm glad there's a possible sequel!
7/15/2012 c18 6Tex1051
cant wait for the next update!
-tex
7/15/2012 c18 5anaticulapraecantrix
I love Deluca. Love her. I really hope you'll continue on this story with a sequel.
7/15/2012 c17 anaticulapraecantrix
Poor Clint.
7/14/2012 c18 NighttohisDay
Oh oh! I would like a sequel! :)
7/14/2012 c18 4Smile Bragi
WOW! This chapter was unbelievable.
I'm a nursing assistant, and I seriously enjoyed reading the medical aspect of this story so much! So real and believable. Are you in the medical field or did you just do a crap ton of research (-if you did, BRAVO!). There are a horribley few number of stories like these out there (medically speaking) and that's why I'm hanging on your every word!
I hope you continue with more comfort and care for our poor Hawk!
And a sequel to this would be wonderful! I'd read that in a heartbeat. :)
7/14/2012 c18 3Bibliophile109
Aww... Poor Clint! He just can't get a break, can he? Sorry I'm reviewing so late, but I've been a bit computerless for a while...

Update soon!
7/14/2012 c18 Guest
Every one of your chapters rips my heart out! I truly am in awe of how you manage to write with such detail & vivid imagery! Truly breath taking! Please know how much I appreciate the blood, sweat & tears that must go into writing something this wonderfully amazing! Your characterizations are brilliant, the plot is unbelievable & the angst just hurts so good! Boo to those who critique the small things like spelling or typos! You just keep writing! Hopefully the weather in your area has improved so that you can keep up with your very prompt updating:) I would love it if you continue to put Clint through the wringer - like perhaps having those vengeful agents or bounty hunters give him some grief ;)
7/14/2012 c18 kat
I've been reading this story from chapter 1 and with every new one it gets better and better. Not only is your writing very fluent to read, you also have a nice balance between action and 'calmer' parts of the story. Dialogues are great and Deluca is such an awesome character! I always enjoy her parts!
If you decide to write a sequel I'd be more than pleased, be sure I'll read every word of it.
388 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »