for Bruises

6/2/2012 c2 37Maxiekat
Wonderfully written - can't wait to read more :)
6/2/2012 c2 72cents
I absolutely love this. You found such an unique way to delve into Hawkeye's past, and made it fit perfectly into The Avengers timeline. Thanks for sharing this story with us and I can't wait for more!
6/2/2012 c1 2Timaios
Beautiful writing! Love it. Please keep going!
6/1/2012 c2 54DevinBourdain
amazing story! can't wait for more
6/1/2012 c2 21TheFictionalMe
Wowzer what a start. Keep it up!
6/1/2012 c2 17Proclaim Thy Warrior Soul
Oh, man... That was awesome! I hope there will be more - and soon! I love a little bit (or a lot, heh heh) of tortured!Clint and anyone that whumps such a fine man *that* well deserves a huge pat on the back :) Great couple of chapters - I love that Fury and Coulson were there for him. Loki certainly seems to have his work cut out for him... All I can say to that is, "good!"

Excellent job ;)

I'm in.
6/1/2012 c1 20donutsandcoffee
OH MY GOD. YES. MORE. MORE CLINT WHUMP! XD
6/1/2012 c1 Olimpia
wow this is amazing.. the memories-especially the capture, and that last part are particularly my favourite. i think it would be awesome if u expanded on his capture if not in this story maybe another. You write fantastically!
6/1/2012 c1 29imaninja41
THis is getting really good, I like it! :)
6/1/2012 c1 LorienWillow
This is a fascinating start. I like that Clint is so different from what Loki expects and esp. that his mind is fighting back. Can't wait to see how this continues!
6/1/2012 c1 2Saela
Great start! You put enough angst and suspense in this to make me really curious and anxious to know what you've got planned next... And I love how you made Clint shooting Fury into an action of defiance, instead of a proof of his obedience, the way it was in the movie. Looking forward to your next chapter!
388 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26