for Bruises

10/20/2014 c3 Guest
This is awesome! I mean it. This is great!
10/10/2014 c21 Ash
Fantastic story!
9/18/2014 c21 whitecat53
Love this story! Can't wait to go read the sequel now! Really love Tony in this! And Clint of course!
8/5/2014 c21 Mary Ann
I found this story a few days ago, and it's really quite wonderful!
7/14/2014 c21 Guest
I just finished after a marathon reading frenzy. This is an awesome story and it is a real treat finding people on ff that love Barton the way I do! Great revisions of the story, keeping Coleson in the mix. Fantastic characterization. Tense, action packed, emotionally overwhelming. All of it very well done. Great story and I cannot wait to read the sequel you mention here, which I am praying you followed through on!
6/9/2014 c11 112Bookdancer
Nice job! I love how you described the fight and Clint's fighting style; a lot of people assume that Natasha is not only the most flexible, but also the only gymnast on the team - Clint grew up in the circus, however, so I've always seen him as a gymnast, as well (and his fighting style, therefore, a lot like Richard Grayson's from DC comics (the first Robin/Nightwing). It's great to see that someone else shares my opinion. So yeah, great job! I can't wait to keep reading.
3/19/2014 c21 128lederra
Good story.
3/2/2014 c21 340fringeperson
This was fantastically gripping.

It was as more-ish as chocolate, and had a similar side-effect of making me a little queasy at times, but still more-ish, and the queasiness passed to just leave the desire to find out what happened next.

The ventures into Barton's psyche were great. The combat against the blue energy was intense - right up to the very end. The trust issues were handled brilliantly.

I give it two thumbs waaaaaay up, but only nine out of ten - the ending leaves me hoping for a sequel, of what it's like for the Avengers in Asgard, while at the same time I'm not sure if I'd actually appreciate a sequel as much as I do this fic. You know, the ever-present issue of sequels failing to measure up to the original. That.

Love it. Thank you.
12/21/2013 c21 jensmit75
freaking amaze balls. great story
10/22/2013 c19 7SqueeFreak
I absolutely love this story! I've read the rest and am heading off the read Scars ASAP! XD by the way, Natasha threatening Clint with a spoon wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the movie Robin Hood with Kevin Costner, would it?
"why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe, or-"
"because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"
Anyway, awesome story, can't wait to read the sequel! XD
10/20/2013 c9 Guest
So cool
10/12/2013 c21 2skie89
Complicated story with a lot of interest in Clint's mental health. I like how you have done this.
9/24/2013 c21 ccase13
This was a great story and I'm looking forward to the next one. I've missed fanfic in my surprise 4 month hiatus.
9/24/2013 c20 ccase13
Tony Stark being a Supernatural fan is just hilarious Tony Stark style, he drops the info in a tragic scene.
9/24/2013 c11 ccase13
I like that you are keeping Coulson alive.
388 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »