for Bruises

11/5/2012 c17 2WhiteFang001
'Casting an annoyed look at the super soldier, he said, "This was a gift from Queen Elizabeth after I stopped London Bridge from falling down; it was custom matched to my armor."

Shrugging, Steve pointed to the bound, gagged, blinded demigod, and Tony paused, then nodded, "And it was well used."'

Brilliant. But poor Clint - he's pretty banged up :(
I love the personality of Deluca - she seems like my type of character :)
11/5/2012 c15 WhiteFang001
You are killing me here witha a rollercoaster ride of feels!

'Thor's thinking everything is a nail' That cracked me up. So Tony.
11/5/2012 c13 WhiteFang001
'Steve didn't know if there was a better man in the world than the one Loki was tormenting.'

'But Barton is a shot in the dark; he can't be defined by what you see or even what you don't see. He exists as himself, and what he is, we'll never know'

'he not only felt, he celebrated the fact. He took every loss and every win and tattooed them on his soul, line after line of successes and failures defining him.

She fought her way towards the tower and wondered if his soul had run out of room.'

My God. That's haunting. And your writing is beautiful and ensnaring.
11/5/2012 c11 WhiteFang001
Love the team interaction here :)
11/5/2012 c10 WhiteFang001
OMG -THE EPICNESS! EXTREME WIN!

I swear - the stunt that you're pushing Clint through! It was so well desribed and soo kick ass that it was like a movie scene playing out in my mind. Explosions and all.

BRILLIANT!
*incoherent noises of appreciation and awe*
JUST BRILLIANT!
11/4/2012 c21 The Descendant
Start posting Scars already! I'm going to die if I don't see another awesome story like this!
10/30/2012 c21 Miz Cee
I was reading this on my Kindle...and the battery died as they boarded the quinjet! ...growl... I just had to get online and finish. Wow! You paint such vivid pictures-a wordsmith indeed!
I hope and pray you are writing the sequel-I am so hooked!
Thank you for sharing your gift with us and allowing us on this incredible journey through the Hawk's eyes!
10/20/2012 c1 12Duchess of Strumpetness
ohhhhh seriously creepy but I like it :D
10/18/2012 c21 42Divinara
Wow! This, by far, is one of the best, most well-written stories I have ever read. I don't know if I can go on reading anything else, because they will all pale in comparison.

Just out of curiosity, have you started Scars yet? I can't wait to read it!

10/18/2012 c19 Divinara
The way you wrote Ann Deluca, she completely reminded me of someone and it took me until just now (actually reading the scene where she first met Clint), to figure out who. She kind of reminds me of Jane Lynch. Now, for the duration of the story, I will see Jane Lynch in my mind's eye when I read of Ann Deluca.

Excellent job!

10/18/2012 c18 Divinara
Do you have some kind of medical background, or did you just do a lot of intense research on everything you wrote into this chapter? It was very good, though most of it went right over my head. ; )

10/17/2012 c13 Divinara
I probably should have favorited this after chapter one, but I don't need to finish this story before I favorite it. You have such a wonderful ability to weave words together and make stories come alive for your audience. I read your beta profile and something stuck with me because it's exactly what I look forward to when I read...well, anything. I want to see the words weaving the scene before my very eyes. Your story here was the first time in a while that has happened. I hope you keep up this excellent work and I hope to read many more stories from you in the future.

10/8/2012 c10 Random Reader
Well, there is so much of this that is well thought out and works great, then i get tossed out with something completely OOC with the rest of the story. At this point, you've turned Clint into a Gary stu, making him better than the other avengers to the point it's just not worth my time as I cant suspend disbelief aymore.

Btw, a 250lb draw on a recurve isnt feasible or necessary except to Sue Clint. A bow of that draw would be a long bow and it actualy damaged the bodies of the Englishmen who wielded them centuries ago. It also doesnt do any better than a 120-150lb draw.
10/5/2012 c21 AlwaysBehind
Please write a sequel to this one! There's so much potential left over for this story, and all of us readers have been left hanging. Your story is the one that made me love Hawkeye, and I haven't been able to find another Hawkeye story as well written as yours.
9/27/2012 c21 MistressSunshine
Besides the fact that this read a bit like a James Bond/hero worship tale (one character is awesome, everyone else just kinda creates the backdrop), this was a wonderfully written action/adventure with some glorious new perspective into our favorite author. I can't believe it's done! I am anxiously awaiting a sequel - hopefully with a bit more teamwork (you know, the guys returning the favor for all the times Clint saved them) and *fingers crossed* some interaction between Clint and Natasha? I'd love to see some of their internal commentary about each other. Thanks for sharing this story!
388 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »