for Edit

11/24/2014 c13 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Of course it does (shakes head). I love the chapter, just not the cliffie at the end. You and your cliffies Nikki (sighs). Now to figure out what Blaise meant by that. Mind you, I do have an inkling of what it could be. Though, knowing me, I'm wrong. Meh, who the hell knows (smiles innocently). Anywho, can't wait for the next chapter!

11/23/2014 c13 5Lissi45829
I was so happy as I saw in my postbox, that you updated this story! Please keep going! I love Ginny here ;)
7/26/2014 c12 2JulieMalfoyZabini
(Gaps) NIKKI! You left a cliffie and not just a small one, but a BIG one! (Mumbles) anyway...I loved the chapter! Glad that Vince will be the new undercover for paper! Now to wonder what Hermione will do to get Ginny to see right in Draco? (Cackles)

Update please! :D

7/25/2014 c12 Guest
Its good. I like the controlling Ginny.
7/25/2014 c12 BlackRose851
great! i missed this fic
2/17/2014 c11 applestar
really like how this story is going so far. I like the attitude on ginny. I hope you are still updating this story! Can't wait to read more. _.
11/7/2013 c11 BlackRose851
I love how you write Ginny! :D great chapter!
11/1/2013 c11 12hatebelow
I loved draco's revelation in this chapter that he wants to marry ginny. Super interesting take on their relationship. I thought ginny was fun this chapter but a bit over the top. I'm not sure she would be allowed to get away with a lot of her nonsense in the real world, muggle or magical. But I'm glad to see you're back and writing and I look forward to the next chapter.
10/31/2013 c11 Guest
Pls update soon
I love the plot and thanks for making Ginny look powerful and not lovesick. :-):-)
10/30/2013 c11 marinka
So is Ginny always that fast paced? Does she ever relax?:)
5/24/2013 c11 1Queen of Night
Lol...ah that was a fantastic chapter!
2/14/2013 c11 2JulieMalfoyZabini
I agree, I worry about Hermione's boyfriend sometimes (nods) He sometimes scares me. But I'm going to be mightily surprised that they are all going to try and get Ginny to date Malfoy. That's going to be hilarious to read (grin) Love the chapter! Thankfully there's no cliffie! :D

11/23/2012 c5 Manon
I really like this story although I would prefer Ginny to not smoke ;)
8/28/2012 c10 1Queen of Night
Yay for bitchness!
8/24/2012 c10 2JulieMalfoyZabini
YAY for B!tch Ginny! I love B!tchy Ginny! (grins) I love this chapter too. I think the next chapter is a new one. But I can't be sure, best thing to do is to update it and find out (smiles innocently)

Julie:)