for Straight Up

3/29/2017 c1 Guest
Loved it !
8/16/2014 c1 sparxx
Wow :D i love you. I loved it :)
5/8/2014 c1 1Clara Brighet
Oh my gosh! This was so good! The whole thing, beginning to end, was just fabulous! :D *gushes* Fabulously written, fabulously plotted, fabulously characterized, you name it!
Wow, I really really enjoyed this. :) Every minute detail... so well done.
Thank you so much for writing!
- Clara Brighet
5/5/2013 c1 3HighOnAWindyHill
Wow this was truly fantastic. You're writing skill is incredible. You capture the characters so well and everything you said about Neal and how hard he works and such was so spot on. I kept thinking omg that's like beyond true. Really such an incredible story! :) Truly enjoyed this!3
4/3/2013 c1 9sherlockfic
Great story! Such a natural idea that Neal does more than the others, not by hours but by intensity. I love how you have Neal come back down the stairs, dressed and ready for more work when he was supposed to have gotten a break. Great job - loved reading it!
2/23/2013 c1 Guest
This was fantastic. The perfect kind of h/c and with great characterization. Please keep writing WC fic!
2/18/2013 c1 mngrue
I really liked what you did with Neal's French undercover mission. If it weren't a one-shot, I would have suggested drawing that out a bit more.
7/19/2012 c1 3angelthefish
Great story! Poor Neal with the exhaustion and the shots of bourbon. I really felt for him. Thanks!
7/5/2012 c1 10hannahsmetana
Thanks - it's nice to see a really well written piece on what could be considered the humdrum of the White Collar life. I enjoyed it immensely.
7/1/2012 c1 2MilleniumHeart323
Very nice! :) loved it
6/14/2012 c1 33BlueDiamondStar
Very good. Awesome one-shot. Loved reading it.
6/8/2012 c1 9spicypeppersauce
Everybody loves some Neal whumpage and a worrying Peter. Your story was perfect! : )
6/3/2012 c1 1Kalvinanne
That was beyond beautiful, I really loved it. You touched on so many issues in their relationship. go June for sticking up for Neal :) Someone needs to and Mozzie doesn't really get much authority in Peter's eyes. :) Great story and I love how you emphasized Neal's skills and the fact that his work is and can be harder and he does not get the same treatment that agents do! :)
6/2/2012 c1 19Fierce Queen
Good story! I really liked it-especially June's part.

Blessings,

Fierce

P.S.-I'd say more, but I'm falling asleep. You did a great job.
6/2/2012 c1 26Stroma