for Somewhere Only We Know

11/4/2016 c18 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
11/3/2016 c18 78erica.phoenix16
YAY! YOU UPDATED! :)

I'm so glad that Hiccup's talk with his dad went better then it did in the movie.

Thanks for updating. :)
11/16/2015 c17 erica.phoenix16
I'm so glad to see Rapunzel and Hiccup again. :)
11/16/2015 c17 8fantasylover4evr
Oh my gosh they are so cute together! I'm glad you're back :D
11/16/2015 c17 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
11/16/2015 c17 10fanfictionmakermachine
Nice to see an update! Great work!

Hiccup and Rapunzel sleeping together? I have a feeling that this isn't going to turn out well. Also I thought they would go see the lanterns first. Well, I guess as we are already in the HTTYD story arc, we might as well get it over with first.

Nice work with this chapter. But then again, it was obvious it will be with you writing it. Good luck with the rest. :)
4/19/2015 c16 8xSeireiHime
Updateeeee! Please! I'm gonna die if you don't! I really love the story, keep up the good work
3/6/2015 c16 13HorsemanOTA
pretty much read this all in one go but that was because of how much I liked it this is a pretty cool pairing and I like the letters that were sent I have enjoyed this so far and I look forward to the next update.
Later Daze
1/19/2015 c16 2tobi1989
a good fic.
altough you should use a diferent format.
1/17/2015 c16 1DeadlyNarcisus
i think its a wonderful story with a very good plot line
and it leaves us wondering will he find her is he going to be to late what about mother gothel what will happen with her is she going to find her or something so please update
1/15/2015 c16 Fangirl6263
NOOOOO!A clifthanger! i love the story!
1/3/2015 c16 6GhostHornet
You asked for a review right and all I can say about this story is that its great and I wish there was more like it. Never stop dude never stop
12/16/2014 c16 3sweeettreat95
Omg! This is very cute! I can't wait for what going to happen next and I hope you have a great day!
12/4/2014 c16 3Darth-Vulturnus
Hmm, this chapter followed canon a bit too much for my taste except at the very end. What was the point of the flight with Astrid? In canon, it's to start the good relationship to justify their romance in the second movie. But here, what's the point since the pairing isn't Hiccup/Astrid?

Also, just a tip. While some of us, myself included, don't really mind walls of text, most people have trouble reading it. It's very easy to lose your place if you lose focus unless you're quite used to it. When writing, paragraphs and the enter key should be a friend. Not a best friend, but still a friend.
11/25/2014 c16 10fanfictionmakermachine
Great story! I can't wait to see Hiccup and Rapunzel meet. I assume you are planning Hiccup to take Flynn's role for a certain amount. Should be interesting to see them go through the whole lantern adventure together. Not to mention the Red Death incident.

Update soon, please! This is an amazing retelling of the two tales.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »