for The Princess & The Dragon Rider

9/7/2020 c5 16avatargrl11
Shouldn't Rapunzel's hair have grown back (like it did in Rapunzel's Tangled Adventures series?) Great story! FINALLY, I found a story where they got the parents' names correct! Oftentimes, people don't pay attention to their names (like King Agnarr and Queen Iduna from Frozen, and King Frederic and Queen Arianna from Tangled).
8/6/2018 c17 8Hero Time 81
I love this story! When is the next update going to be?
8/10/2017 c17 Antonio405
Excellent story i hope you continue
12/5/2016 c17 Arthanos
I am sorry for posting my review so late, and I am very sorry if my review sucks. I like your story and the idea of Repunzel being in HTTYD 2. I can't wait to read about Berk's reaction in the next Chapters. My only criticizing comment is that the story is a little fast paced. Thank you for asking me to write a review and sorry again that it sucks.
11/15/2016 c17 8xSeireiHime
I loved this chapter! Especially the part where Hiccup called Rapunzel his girlfriend ahaha! I adored it! Can't wait for the next update!
11/4/2016 c17 Momijifan Low-Ki
Beautiful! Phenomenal! Glorious! This was so worth the long, long, long wait! And the fact, now this is going into the HTTYD2 Arc makes it even better!
11/3/2016 c17 5dracologistmaster
Great chapter, though I hope future chapters are a bit shorter. I look forward to seeing what happens when they get to Berk.
6/6/2016 c16 8xSeireiHime
Imma be waitin'! Update soon! C:
11/22/2015 c16 5dracologistmaster
Great chapter, I look forward to next update and seeing what you have in store for us next.
11/17/2015 c16 10fanfictionmakermachine
Oh, they finally got to the dragon ride? Knowing Hiccup, this is probably first base. Silly Rapunzel, it won't just go away like that. I feel tension in the air. The only thing i'm worried about is Eugene. He'll be crushed when he finds out.

Good work as always. Good luck with the rest. :)
11/16/2015 c16 Momijifan Low-Ki
A slight romantic flight and a kiss come the cheek means their feelings for one another is starting to blossom, but I wonder what that "dream" meant. Great job, that was worth the long wait.
11/16/2015 c16 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
8/4/2015 c15 Momijifan Low-Ki
This is fantastic, plz continue
7/21/2015 c15 Belltothless
Good starting.
6/27/2015 c15 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
This is going to be very interesting. I do wonder how things will turn out, and how exactly Eugene will react to Hiccup, or even Astrid to Rapunzel if she visits Berk. Pooh the thoughts I'm going to have on this are endless. I can't wait for more.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »