for Jamie Evans and Fate's Fool

1/8 c12 10RevDorothyL
Brilliant, disturbing, often funny, and immensely satisfying!
1/4 c2 Mastersgtjames
MC really should have just killed the dursleys. I mean, Rape... Really...
MC could have also just set things up so they rot in prison for the rest of their lives.
12/18/2020 c6 Guest
"No, Voldemort aka Tom Marvolo Riddle is not, and never was, my father. If he was, I'd have killed myself."

But... Harry DID kill Voldemort himself. And herself, this time. James watched it happen.
12/18/2020 c3 Guest
Power he knows not? Venomous Squirrels.

That's fair. I mean, really, who in (or out of) their right mind would expect venomous squirrels?
12/2/2020 c12 2JohnyXD
Thank you.
I enjoyed reading this very much.
Please keep up the good work.
9/9/2020 c12 1ChiDead
That was truly a beautiful story.
9/4/2020 c2 bonkxd
yea right elder want fucking death stick weaker than stick with fire feather xdddd kyssss
8/31/2020 c12 Uday Sra
good
8/20/2020 c12 christjp05
Well done. Tone right. Bitter Harry from toon much loss. Tries to get a win. I almost want a sequel but not sure where it would go. Well done and thank you for a good read, a new angle, and an op Harry that makes sense not just hat you have power and ancestors. You must be awesome. Learning and emotion make him powerful. I loved that. And how you kept having him use different ancient languages. Loved that part thrown in there instead of all Latin.
7/29/2020 c2 thebetawholived
This is a multiple reread for me. It's funny that I never noticed Chekov's Gun in the form of a rabbit.

You've written one of my alltime favorite stories. Thank you for sharing.
7/5/2020 c1 41miguel.puentedejesus
Muy Buen Comienzo!
Bastante Prometedor
6/20/2020 c10 Guest
I like your disclaimers.
5/26/2020 c2 MrMrRubic
I like everything except turning Hedwig into a harpy, like wtf?
5/15/2020 c12 hunzbookwyrm
Great story,hope to see more from you soon.
5/10/2020 c12 Krav
This story was fantastic, and I was looking out for "transphobic" themes throughout it as per the "warning" of another review and found nothing. It's transFRIENDLY if anything. Anything having to do with gender or sex was organic and flowed nicely without being ham fisted in.
You, whoever you are, are full of bullcrap and so are your opinions.

Aside from unimportant side-garbage, I really did enjoy this story. It felt kinda off to me at times for reasons I don't understand, like it seemed to veer off into crack for mere moments before shooting back and there were hard jerks and leaps in the plot that yanked me along with them. Overall I enjoyed it thoroughly however, and it seems a crime to me that a story that's based off this one (and one that had me gritting my teeth the whole way through) is seemingly more popular than it. Very undeserved, imo.
I liked it a lot! Good story.
522 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »