for Hogwarts and Gang Read the Sorcerer's Stone

1/12 c6 Shrugs
I had hopes for this story shfiting through a list of the site for "characters read the books stories" with more than 1-3 chapters. This is disapointing.
1/5/2020 c3 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar in the chapters before this one, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters."

Please put the announcement in your profile or in your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories as an author's note. Don't disturb the story section with a story that has nothing but non-story related material.
8/7/2019 c6 lonewolf420
So basically six chapters of nothing?
8/8/2016 c4 Rayray0528
Aw, Johnny Luna!
8/8/2016 c3 Rayray0528
Sodapop and Hermione!
5/30/2016 c3 Ella
I know it's too late but.

HARRY/GINNY, HINNY!
1/6/2016 c3 salsas
Harry Ginny
7/7/2015 c5 6P-Webes
Hey I really wish you could finish the story. I mean there are a ton of reading the stories fanfiction out there that have the book in them. If you still dont want to do it on here maybe you can upload the story on wattpad and finish it on there. Sorry I just love the idea of you story! Hope you take my advice! :) have a good day.
7/12/2014 c6 P-Webes
Wait how soes this story break the rules of this site, sorry im just confused.
7/9/2014 c3 P-Webes
i know it has been about and year and some, but im really hoping that you decide to start writing again, i really want to read a story like this it is very original! :)
6/1/2014 c4 P-Webes
This story has great potential I can't wait for u to start writing this again!? :) I love the outsiders and harry potter
1/19/2014 c3 3EndersPJ
You should put Harry/ Ginny and Hermione/Ron. Also, interesting start , I can't wait to read the next chapter!
12/16/2012 c3 Guest
I think Sodapop/Hermione should happen.
11/3/2012 c3 Guest
Harry/Ginny
10/9/2012 c3 SilverPantherSM
Come on. It's been a while since you've updated this. Please update it.
23 Page 1 2 Next »