for Silena Beauregard

9/17/2020 c1 daughterof Ares2308
DON'T SAY THAT!
THEY ARE BOTH GOOD FIGHTERS IN THEIR OWN WAYS, SO DON'T GO AROUND SAYING SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER!
8/17/2018 c1 Daphne
I love Silena so much! But in a way, I'm glad she died, becuz she got to see Beckindorf again. *sniffle*
8/18/2015 c1 annabeth2705
I TOTALLY AGREE. MY BROTHER, HES SUCH A JERK. HE CALLED HER A TRAITOR AND SAID SHE DESERVED TO BE PUNISHED AND THAT SHE DIDN'T DESERVE ELYSIUM. I HATE HIM SO MUCH. IM NEW HERE. SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME. BTW I LOVE YOUR STORY. THANKS. BYE.
6/27/2013 c1 Silena
Omg i was so sad it wasnt her fault, she was blackmailed
3/21/2013 c1 4rabbguin
CRYING! OMG this totally happened i literally just opened the Last Olympian went to this part and in between what was happening put your one shot in and it totally makes sense its just just just GAhhh, Why did they both had to die! But great one-shot in like less then 300 words you just made my heart explode, that is true writing talent.
11/22/2012 c1 electricwire
I agree, Silena is way better than Piper. He killed her just to see us suffer.

This is a nice little story, telling it from a different perspective.

I only say one grammatical error- it's just hurt, not hurted. Other than that, I enjoyed it. Well done.
11/21/2012 c1 5queenoftheworld99
cool nice job
11/6/2012 c1 Guest
were u from ?
8/7/2012 c1 23V3RL4STING
I think this is such a nice story. You put a very good personality trait on Aphrodite, Silena, and Clarisse in a mere half page. This made me cry :'(
6/4/2012 c1 blahblahpineapple
Wow loved the Aphrodite part was not expecting that. Silena does beat Piper McLean