FanFiction.Net
for Naruto Hacker

11/29/2015 c4 Chaos Karma
kufufu how interesting you should write more chapters soon. ;)
3/29/2015 c1 16Amu4ever
Okay...to be honest I expected more. But just to check...why exactly would a seven-year old kill someone? You said Naruto and sakura were seven when the event happened.

So, you wanna tell me seriously, that Naruta killed someone while he was seven? Really?
5/25/2014 c4 uscias
Please update soon.
11/28/2012 c4 3Reishin Amara
could use refinement but i like it somewhat.
9/14/2012 c1 2Ofunu
OK, here's the deal. I read the first paragraph of your story Raizer Z and didn't even bother to keep going; yes, it was THAT bad. But I thought 'well, this was written a while ago, maybe this author got better' so I decided to read another of your stories, the most recent one (A.K.A. this one). My verdict? You need to sue whoever scammed you with those English lessons, because your English is just not good at all. Yes, you got better than when you wrote Raizer Z, but it's still quite bad.
9/5/2012 c1 Guest
wow you sure don't update for someone who supposedly has all his stories almost done. not that it matters. your writing is horrid at best
7/20/2012 c1 Guest
Oh, look. It's one of those fanfics that never get finished. Don't freaking discriminate others whe you do the same thing yourself, failure