FanFiction.Net
for Consumed

2/10 c4 4RomitriReader
Aww no left in the uncertainty! Poor jay i feel so bad for him. At least Archie and Atlanta are able to come clean to one another about their feelings! I hope you kniw that if you ever come back to writing and update this fic, you’ll have at least one huge fan and that one fan will be me. I hope everything is well and thank you for writing this story so long ago I really enjoyed reading the beginning of it today.
2/10 c3 RomitriReader
I am in pain. This is awful i hope that theresa is able to heal and deal wirh what is to come. And i sure hope jay is able to be there for her
2/10 c1 RomitriReader
Wait this fic is actually amazing? Its like everything ive been looking for? Like you wrote it specifically for me? Ahhh its so good!
8/17/2021 c4 21DancerOfDanger
Umm hi; I really love this story and I’d love it if you could update; but I understand if you don’t!

I just thought I’d reach out and let you know that this is amazing!
7/16/2015 c4 Guest
Please update this soon it's really good and I can't wait for more
6/12/2015 c4 1YouMayCallMeYourHighness
Uh you've been takin' a while to update. You okay? Just askin'
1/31/2013 c4 3Wolflover40
Oh God update please
10/7/2012 c4 4clarissadele
OMG! Please, please update! i love it!
8/21/2012 c4 20historiangirl
Poor Jay and Atlanta. It's really not easy for them. It was very nice from Archie to calm them.
I only watched the Opening and Closing ceremonies. I almost fall from my chair when I saw the spice girl(I didn't know they came for England).
8/18/2012 c4 Guest
This is getting interesting ;P
8/17/2012 c4 1classofthetitans711
Oh poor Jay, but Theresa WILL be fine; I love when Archie take the place of the dad that stay strong for everyone (I don't if that is the way to say it,, but) keep writting:)
8/17/2012 c4 3irish-table
Lovely chapter! Poor Jay though :(
I did watch the Olympics! Loved the Spice Girls :)
8/17/2012 c4 4coldnessoflove
Yay new chapter! It was really cute how Jay felt afterwards and it was sweet how Archie went from being a pain in the behind to being a good friend! Loved the ArchieXAtlanta part! CUTE! cant wait for more! UPDATE SOON!
xoxo COL
8/16/2012 c4 48HoneyGoddess57
Just love the end of this chapter with Archie and Atlanta: it's a win! Pff, "He loves me... he... he actually loves me!" isn't lame at all, it was so beautiful. But poor Jay, feeling miserable and upset because of Theresa- but he worries too much his Theresa will be fine. Please continue, it's good.
8/16/2012 c4 2TaxusPtero-Oneiroi
Good chapter, but this was really just a filler, don't you think? Update soon please!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »