for All Your Heart Are Belong To Me

5/4/2015 c3 Rayfe
Good job. This made me smile.
10/21/2013 c3 Anonymous
Beautiful my friend,
Simply beautiful, never seen a fic quite like this. Please keep writing :)
10/15/2013 c1 1Twenty12
Arguably the best VGC story I've read. The setup was wonderful and the story progression was neither rushed nor slow, and the overall idea was simply excelent and smoothly put into words.
Truly my personal favourite here. Looking forward to reading more from you.
8/26/2013 c3 10Joshua Blade
Words cannot describe the...story you have created and I have read. I can only say how incedible it is. It...sigh...thank you for writing this. It had inspired me. Thank you. :,,,,,)
7/27/2013 c3 10Heart of Blades
Okay, loved it! Very emotional work here that really hit the heart strings for me.
5/18/2013 c3 15BTM707
Holy shit, that was really well done. I enjoy VG Cats and everything, but I was only curious to see if there were stories for it. And then I saw this, decided to give it a read, and... It blew my mind. Thanks for writing!
1/14/2013 c3 1aza7-aza207
One of by far the best stories that I have ever encountered in the entire site. Seriously man, Nicely Done.
There was just one really, really small detail that you messed up but it didn't really matter that much.
Thank you for taking from your personal time to deliver such a piece of art to people you don't even know.
You have my personal Thanks and Favorite for that fiction. You should give lessons - lol.
12/14/2012 c3 8Phemon13
*picks self off floor* omg love the ending, great job!
I would have laughed if Shaw explained to them later that everything in his house was a duplicate because he knew Leo was coming XD
Anyways it was a perfect VG Cats ending and left a warm and fuzzy feeling! I tip my hat to you fellow fanfalictionate!
7/9/2012 c3 Antrxx
What a way to end the story :)
6/20/2012 c3 Darkstarotaku
This story is freaking cool man but I hate romance I really do because love is a joke with now punch line but anyway keep up the good work
6/15/2012 c3 3Deep Sea Anchor
I am terribly sad that this story is over. It went far beyond my expectations and it was a joy to read.

I agree with Bogren and the others, your style and abilities far surpass those of most, if not all, writers I've read here. Your talent is unquestionable.

I am happy to say that I cannot wait for what you next produce. Go forth and conquer ever new realms in the world of literature.
6/15/2012 c3 4yayleo
*bows repeatedly* holy shit. Best story I've read in a loooooong time. I hope you make another like this one, because it was downright amazing.
6/15/2012 c3 Gui Montag
I definitely know this story lived up to my expectations. :) My hat's off to you for making Leo and Aeris a couple while keeping it as realistic and believable as possible. The way you write romance and developing relationships never fails to feel organic and well-written, and that's what makes your stories such a joy to read. :D

All in all, a satisfying conclusion to a great story, as I've long since come to expect from you.
6/15/2012 c3 pablo234
damn ... for second i thought i found a romance fic where they didn't get together in the end and leo crushes her heart ... but beggars can't be choosers so yeah it was well written and i think it was good you din't go further after they got together it seemed like good timing ... not that I'm saying your incapable it just seemed appropriate is all
6/14/2012 c3 2Bogren
Yeah, you met my expectations. I don't know if you're well practiced or just a natural, but holy **** you're an amazing writer. It would be an honor to read whatever you write next.

Though since I have to do what I do, I feel it necessary to point out that you made Aeris possessive incorrectly. Just adding an apostrophe is only for plural. Even if the word ends in " s " you still add a " 's " to the end.

But now that I gave you a grammar lesson, I have to say again, this story was amazing.
26 Page 1 2 Next »