for Banner, Loki

7/6/2012 c1 3Blissfulnightmare's True Form
I absolutely loved the last paragraph - is that a quote from somewhere? It's very intuitive.
6/29/2012 c3 Ginshi-chan
Bruce is an evil scientist. (*whispers* It's always the quiet ones...) He prods Tony into doing things just as often as Tony does it to him.

If you need ideas, can you make a oneshot about this tidbit from this chapter and the other Avengers'/SHIELD's reaction? "he waved around a small green thing that appeared to be a screw driver but which Banner knew perfectly well could just as well be a tiny death laser"
6/13/2012 c2 Ginshi-chan
This makes me feel so bad for Loki (except the last part where he seems to be plotting something...).
6/13/2012 c2 BlackLioness
Wow, this was a very nice update - love how you write Loki and the Chitauri are as menacing here as they were in the film (I'm really interested if their threats to Loki will be adressed in Thor 2).
6/9/2012 c1 Ginshi-chan
I love that you put the introspective part at the end. And all the people stuck in the past: Cap, Fury. Tony trying to make sure Bruce keeps moving forward, to not get caught in how other, more narrow-minded people view him.

Brilliant.
6/4/2012 c1 Mystic
Ack! you killed somebody and apparently they are so worthless that they don't even get named! Oh wait. Damn. One of the coolest people ever did get killed in the movie huh. Was this supposed to be his funeral? Nope. He ain't dead. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT! *goes off to continue living in denial*

But, Nice little written piece. I also loved the new actor they brought in for the Avengers to play Bruce. He also converted me to a Hulk fan.

Thank you for daring us Anonymous lurkers. Muwahahahaha! Although I live by the rule, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I'm pretty harmless. "Diet Evil" as associates know me.
6/4/2012 c1 BlackLioness
I really liked this story, you have a nice, fluid writing style and Banner & all the others are spot on. I don't really have any really meaningful critiques to offer, since I thoroughly enjoyed this short tale. There's so many tiny details that I loved, like Bruce's inner monologue with the Hulk, Tony's playful banter with Pepper, and the fact that Bruce still thought of Pepper a 'Miss Potts', even though she already adresses him by his first name - it's a subtle, but effective way of showing the differences in their characters, how much more guarded Banner is around other people (understandable, considering his past). Nice work, I hope to see some more TA stories from you. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service