FanFiction.Net
for Coming Home

6/6/2012 c5 Courtney37
Aww Bella is so thoughtful. Too cute. And seems to like her job. I can't wait to read Edwards email. Thanks again. Bye for now.
6/6/2012 c6 gmd028
I really like the e-mail dialogue. Can't wait for more chapters. I feel bad for Edward's HS years. Yes- sometimes it is the little things. When my husband was in the Navy he would bring his own coffee and grinder when he would go our to sea on the submarine.
6/6/2012 c6 WiltshireGlo
I love the way he told her his difficult story. He was honest but didn't make her feel bad for asking. His enthusiasm for everything in the box was lovely.
6/6/2012 c6 ellaryne
Love it
6/6/2012 c5 WiltshireGlo
Such a sweet email...but I have feeling his family is gone. She's so thoughtful ;)
6/6/2012 c6 KPat493
I just want to send him a year's worth of pillowcases and socks. He is all alone and Skanya knows this, but just doesn't care. Even if she was breaking things off with him, their past should have her supporting him and send him things from home.

I just can't wait to hear Bella's reply. I know that she was sitting on pins and needles waiting to make sure he was safe during those 9 days between when his unit went to Kandahar until he got back. Now that she knows that he is alone, I think we are going to see a bigger effort on her part to make sure he knows that he has someone back home.

I think he would soon be thinking of going to Seattle when it's time for "coming home". Chicago holds nothing for him anymore.
6/6/2012 c6 1MsHavisham79
Edwards story is so sad, I am looking forward to Bella's reaction to that.
6/6/2012 c5 MsHavisham79
I smile each time they share personal information, the big and the little stuff.
6/6/2012 c6 AuntM454
Poor sweet boy. So thankful to have a new friend in his life.

And some decent food and dry socks don't hurt either.

I heart him lots already. :)

monica
6/6/2012 c5 AuntM454
You're allowed to throw in details of your own here and there...that's what makes it fiction and fun!

Love her! She's a sweetheart.

monica
6/6/2012 c6 3dawns
I have a soldier friend that I met online through Soldier's Angels while he was deployed in Trashcanistan (aka Afghanistan) in 2010. He has become the little brother I never knew I wanted. Your email and package exchanges between Edward and Bella are so reminiscent of the ones we shared and continue to share. Keep up the good work, girls!
6/6/2012 c6 sballLuvr5
Oh no :( That's so sad about Edward's parents. That last line did make me laugh out loud though. Old cheese and curry hahaha! Loved it :)

Kristi
6/6/2012 c6 james3142
Oh Edward :( That breaks my heart! Losing mom and Dad within a year of each other and being left basically alone in the world... I love that he is so appreciative of everything Bella sends him. I also love that she puts such thought into the care packages. Loving their back-and-forths :)

Luff.

-james
6/6/2012 c5 sballLuvr5
Running late because she's talking to Edward? LOL Yup that makes sense. Loved it! :):)

Kristi
6/6/2012 c5 james3142
I'm like B, I love the smell of coffee but can't drink it black. I need the yummy flavored creamers or just plain ol' sugar and half and half. She is so thoughtful, I love her :)

Thanks Dolls!

-james
18,346 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,193 1,200 1,201 1,202 1203 1,204 1,205 1,206 1,213 .. Last Next »